Game of Thrones Season Finale Review: Sitting on the Throne

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Crazy Zaul said:
With all the things they apparently cut out it seems GRRM was right to complain that the show should get 13 episodes like everything else instead of arbitrarily being restricted to 10 for no actual reason.
Money. The show has a pretty tight budget, although a little more than a typical television show, the money is the main reason why only 10 episodes and reason why they cut back on stuff.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Kenjitsuka said:
I like how he kicks her between her legs. Fighting dirty normally works, but, like you said, she's not a man!
That's not at how I interpreted that scene at all....

He only kicks her between the legs just after she does it to him. It was him fighting dirty, and more him going 'well, fuck you, I can do that to!', and it works. Not as good as a true not kicking of course, but seems to do as much damage to her as her kick did to him.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
My 3 cents
$0.01 What is a "genuine" Braavosi accent?
$0.02 Did Michael Bay directed the fight scene between Brienne and the Hound? It was great, but they need to get a freaking steady camera! Shaky cams make me angry
$0.03 Tysha's reveal is critical for Tyrion's plot line... even if missing it does not change much for the overall story. It is just shoddy, IMO

... I won't talk about Stannis' timing