game you will never play and why?

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
JackB said:
Guitar Gamer said:
portal

because I can't find the god dammed thing any where. ANY WHERE! *breaks into tears*
Get The Orange Box.
It's so crazy and simple and the chances of me already doing that are so high that I'll do it!
Thats the only reason i got The Orange Box. I mean Half-Life 2 was alright, but it was nothing compared to Portal.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
JackB said:
Guitar Gamer said:
JackB said:
Guitar Gamer said:
portal

because I can't find the god dammed thing any where. ANY WHERE! *breaks into tears*
Get The Orange Box.
It's so crazy and simple and the chances of me already doing that are so high that I'll do it!
Thats the only reason i got The Orange Box. I mean Half-Life 2 was alright, but it was nothing compared to Portal.
yeah if 90% of people on this site are to be believed that game is the friggin cat's pigama's

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
Simple, games like:
1. Childish games (ex. Barbies Horse Adventure, Dogz, etc.).
2. Games that have a pop culture star as the protagonist, a la 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand and Hanna Montana: The Movie, The Game (Confusing title isn't it?).

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
I'm never going to play MGS4, I suspect. I though MGS3 was wordy enough, and at least I could skip most of that dialogue if I so chose.

Rabid Llama of Doom

Apr 5, 2009
Any more movie based games. They consistently try to rip off GTA and continually prove themselves unoriginal. Gimmicky. Never seem to be complete. The list can go on...

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
sirdanrhodes said:
Lukeje said:
sirdanrhodes said:
Fuckemon.
Is... is that a real game? No... wait; I don't want to know.
Well, I am HOPING it's a joke, if not, it sounds like a gay sex simulator.

And I was mocking Pokemon.
That's what I thought, but I didn't want have to google it to make sure.

KimMR251

Jun 15, 2008
Any movie based game, any subsequent halo game, and silent hill (only because that game makes me nervous xP)

Aardvark Soup

Jul 22, 2008
I will never play World of Warcraft or a similar MMORPG again because it mainly consists of boring level grinding in my opinion. I will also never try out the Postal game since they are pretty fucked up and I would certainly not want to try out some of the weirder Japanese games like that raping game.

Cuniculus

May 29, 2009
Halo 3

I played 1, and like, five minutes of 2. I get the message and really can't stand the game anyway.

xqxm

Oct 17, 2008
Final Fantasy *

Overrated piece of japanese bullshit surrounded by fanboys as far as i can tell.

James Cassidy

Dec 4, 2008
Too many to list so I will just put the top ones

Any sports game....*shudders*

Any recent Pokemon game. Not really because they are bad, but because there are too many fucking pokemon. I remember the first 151, but now we don't even see those guys anymore. Just rarely see them. Also, the names some of them have is just....embarrassing.

FF12...story sucked...that's it.

Most PS3 games....most are boring or they are on the 360 too so. Tired of seeing games in emo gray or shit brown. I want color damn it.

Fightbulb

May 14, 2008
neuromasser said:
FPS(s) on consoles. I mean why would you do it?
MaxTheReaper said:
You don't try to complete flight school in GTA: SA with a mouse and keyboard, you don't try to play an RTS on a console - it's just the law.
toapat said:
i dont need to play it to know exactly how shitty it is. squad systems dont work, mice are mandatory for an rts to control as smoothly as a tub at least, 3+ resource systems keep the game tactical, vehicles should take much longer to build then infantry. 2 races is too narrow to provide any strategy even with the stupid Age of Mythology leader system. the entire halo series treats its non-disposable main charicters as gods. there are no dropships.
I love these ridiculous laws and rules people come up with just to have a reason to hate on a game. Just so you know, using authorative language doesn't actually grant you any authority.

"It doesn't have dropships! Going by my imaginary rulebook, that means it's not a real RTS!" Yeah, okay.

4fromK

Apr 15, 2009
Everyones posting vids they hate. Theif 2 is, for me, a game I want to love, but I just cant. I dunno why. I just don't like it for some inexplicable reason. oh well, only cost me 20 bucks.