Gamers? View on LGBT Essay

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
klausaidon said:
Jaythulhu said:
Because, sadly, it is still a issue. And so long as it is an issue, I'll stand loud and proud.
Damn shame that. The town I live in seems to be quite cosmopolitan and accepting, though everyone makes fun of the two queens who like to wear mardi-gras costumes as every day outfits. Don't know if its because everyone here is progressive, or if they just don't give a shite about anything outside their immediate personal space, but oh well.

klausaidon

Aug 4, 2009
Danyal said:
I haven't played the Samus games. And, hey!, Gay Tony was pretty cool!!
Metroid games. And at the end of the first game, which was on the NES, Samus removes her helmet to reveal she is a girl. Thus proving that a bad ass bounty hunter could be a female. So why not gay?

And Gay Tony wasn't the main character is Gay Tony, go figure.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Gonna try to point out my lack of gaming knowledge, and fix it here.

I totally agree that in games such as Skyrim, people should be able to choose both male and female partners. even if that doesn't directly change the course of the scenario, i think that is really important.

Regarding the "gaymer" thing, i think its fine for anyone to emphasize that they are gay.
i mean, if they are closeted you will taunt them for being closeted. If they are proud of it, you will criticize it.
it's really a no win situation for them and I think that is disappointing.