Gamertags : Hilarious//Offensive//Abysmal

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
WarningSensitive Christians may not want to open this link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVc2ymSfGOU

I thought this was an interesting video.
I've seen some damn comical gamer-tags in my time, as well as some flat-out offensive ones but this one pretty much takes both cakes.
I, myself, am in no way religious (apart from being churched against my will as a child) but can understand people being offended by a gamer-tag such as this, though I also see the funny side too (mostly).
What I don't understand is why a majority of people tend to fly off the handles and give the guy the reaction he was looking for in the first place. Some of the hecklers, I'll admit, are obviously loudmouth teenagers (It is Halo after all) and don't know any better but a good few of these people are grown adults too (though most just laugh it off).

Anyway, I had a good chuckle at this and thought I'd put it up for your viewing pleasure//horror. It's a pretty good conversation piece imo, has anyone else come across an equally funny, interesting or offensive gamer tag?

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
"Everyone kill that Jew" was one of the angry responses. Made me laugh heartily to see fighting fire with fire.

My mate's tag is Gaylord, because he knows he can get away with it and wants to make shrill american kids shout abuse at him. He happens not to be gay, if you were curious.

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
Its very interesting hearing the peoples reactions
I can understand why its offensive, but why cant people see the funny in it?

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Ibanez887 said:
Its very interesting hearing the peoples reactions
I can understand why its offensive, but why cant people see the funny in it?
In determining whether something is offensive, I believe you should take the person's intent into consideration. This Jesus Died lol guy wanted to upset people, so it's not a joke, it's an attack. Still it did amuse me.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
That's a different gamertag.

I've seen both worse and funnier, so i'm a little neutral here.

rayne117

Dec 21, 2008
No, that is the best gamertag I can ever recall seeing.

Thanks for the video.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I like to laugh at people with gamertags like "MLG Sn1p3r" and other such gamertags. It's just a game people...

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
That's hilarious, epically since all the "Christians" were telling him to fuck off.

My gamertag is "The AntiNoah" so I get told off by all the Noahs on Live. All 3 of them.

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
That's fucking hilarious. Better Gamertag than mine.

Mine's: THEMlLKMAN

Because I always deliver.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
I usually alway go with just quiet_samurai, I did have a warlock in WoW by the name of Ferocious-Neckbeard though.

oOPolakOo

Oct 5, 2009
I remember when I was playing halo 3 on the new mythic maps (Longshore) and I accidentally ran over this guy on my team with a ghost who's gamer tag was XP0wnZer R3c0nzX, as one would expect he was so cocky about getting recon that he decided to pay money to change his gamer tag. why would anyone do that? anybody agree? does that scream "douche" to anyone else or is that just me?

and my gamer tag is AggresiveSalmon. and yes aggressive is spelled wrong but I didn't have enough room so nobody rip me for that.

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
Now that was great! Wish I could shake that guy's hand

I think the best gamertag I ever encountered was "Crunchy Pockets"

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
danosaurus said:
WarningSensitive Christians may not want to open this link;
There's no reason to have that in the OP, because the guy wasn't being treated any differently than anybody else on XBL.

Most of the voices I heard in that video were either being sarcastic, or were just being assholes. You know, just like how they are to everyone else. His stupid username only made him an easier target for their trolling.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Hurr hurr... this video made me laugh. Are all people on XBL like that? Thank God I decided not to subject myself to it.
What's their problem, anyway? Even if Jesus existed all those years ago, it's a pretty fair bet he's no longer alive. So yes, Jesus died. :p

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
ugh my friends gamer tag is so stupid its "Make my Day Jew69". His mom pays for it with a credit card I think so I'm not sure how she hasn;t seen it yet.