Gamertags : Hilarious//Offensive//Abysmal

Silver Scribbler

Aug 5, 2009
The angry reactions were hilarious. I love how almost all of them either called him a variation of gay, or told him to fuck off. So much for christian tolerance and forgiveness.

Some actually told him to go and commit a homosexual act. I mean...even a devout atheist such as myself knows that the christian community is (by and large) against homosexuality. Oh the irony.

timax

Oct 1, 2009
I agree that it's funny, and made a lot of people look like morons, however (me being agnostic, but learned enough on the topic) I wanted to point out that the kid who posted the video is wrong, The prophet Christ is quoted in quite a lot of literature in that time, it's just no one can quite decide what he was.

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
Actual said:
"Everyone kill that Jew" was one of the angry responses. Made me laugh heartily to see fighting fire with fire.

My mate's tag is Gaylord, because he knows he can get away with it and wants to make shrill american kids shout abuse at him. He happens not to be gay, if you were curious.
My mates tag used to be 'AssLunch', he used to get people LOL'ing in the lobby at it but XBL made him change it. So lame, i loved that name!

Ibanez887 said:
Its very interesting hearing the peoples reactions
I can understand why its offensive, but why cant people see the funny in it?
Think of it as Holy Fanboyism.

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
notoriouslynx said:
the "about 1000 jews" is my favorite gamertag. "You kill about 1000 jews".
Bwahahaha that's Hi-Larious!

Actual said:
Ibanez887 said:
Its very interesting hearing the peoples reactions
I can understand why its offensive, but why cant people see the funny in it?
In determining whether something is offensive, I believe you should take the person's intent into consideration. This Jesus Died lol guy wanted to upset people, so it's not a joke, it's an attack. Still it did amuse me.
Attack is a strong word, it's more of a baiting the way I see it. But yeah, he wanted a reaction and predictably, he got it.

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
That's a different gamertag.

I've seen both worse and funnier, so i'm a little neutral here.
:O Really?
Please, examples :)

rayne117 said:
No, that is the best gamertag I can ever recall seeing.

Thanks for the video.
You're most welcome ^_^

BOX oDAVE

Jul 15, 2009
my friends gamertag was "that sneaky jew" but then someone found that racist for some odd reason thats not obvious but since that was changed my fav was "humptimus prime"

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Ph33nix said:
ugh my friends gamer tag is so stupid its "Make my Day Jew69". His mom pays for it with a credit card I think so I'm not sure how she hasn;t seen it yet.
The name was her idea.

General Recluse

Aug 21, 2009
I am christian(well semi but still) Im a respectful person. I'm not offended by the name Im just a bit offended by the guy in general. if you're atheist then thats fine im not going to persecute you for those belief. but i just feel people should have more respect for other religions(except scientology lol).

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
I like to laugh at people with gamertags like "MLG Sn1p3r" and other such gamertags. It's just a game people...
I know right! I remember when 1337 speak was first introduced back in the late 90's (Well Australia it was, at least). Wasn't cool then and it's far detached from anything remotely cool now.

MrFluffy-X said:
i seen "911wasfunny" that guy was prob ban by now lol
Too Soon?
TOO BAD >:D

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Gamertag: Jesus Died LOL

And rose again ROFL...?

I'm a Christian and that was my initial reaction.

CRAVE CASE 55

Jan 2, 2009
"He died cause god ate him"

Wow that video made me laugh but that made me fall out of my chair.

but the best gamertag i've ever seen was Flashbanged your mom.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
My friend uses the gamertag xXpwnyourmotherXx I think's it's pretty funny.

Anytime someone put's '666' '420' or '69' in their tag really annoys me. "Hurr hurr...420...hurr hurr, weed is funny"

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
I've seen tons of offensive gamertags. But "Jesus Died LOL" man if I had a 360 and halo and meet this guy you'd hear me in that video. But I give him an "A" on creativity.

red_dawn_97

Aug 25, 2009
im a christina but i really didn't care. i was laughing the whole time because they where cussing him out and saying they are a christian

red_dawn_97

Aug 25, 2009
the best one i have ever seen was 'a dick weasel' so when i play halo 3 when someone got killed it would be ' you got beat down by a dick weasel '

AndresCL

Feb 2, 2009
Well, at least the pepole who laughed have some sense of humor.

The gamertag is awesome tho, and the reactions, hilarious

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Not the worse. I had a friend with his gamer tag named THE JEWS and one with HITLER

yeah, that wasn't very nice. But he moved away and I never need to speak to him again =D

Neur0t0xin

Apr 22, 2009
One that I'll never forget is a guy called Border Patrol.
There was a guy in the lobby with a really bad connection. Upon talking to him, it turned out he was from Mexico.
Me: Hey, dude with the bad connection (Can't remember his name), where are you from?
Mexican dude: Mexico
BP: ...I'll handle this.

I don't know. It was amusing at the time.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Gotta be honest, this makes me think Christians on Xbox Live are completely nuts.
Of course, I think American Christians are pretty extreme, anyway... but...

Anyway, I knew a guy called Hobo Slapper, which was quite funny.

kantalupa

Jul 30, 2009
hahaha that guys gamertag made me laugh. i dont find it offensive and im christian. the only offensive gamertag ive ever seen was SLAY ALL N1GRS. that one was pretty bad.