Gamertags : Hilarious//Offensive//Abysmal

L33tsauce_Marty

Jun 26, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
I like to laugh at people with gamertags like "MLG Sn1p3r" and other such gamertags. It's just a game people...
MLG kids are a joke, all the real players don't need a stupid tag to prove that they are good.

I was playing on my friends Xbox today 3 months after I sold mine, and I still was kicking "MLG" ass.

O.T. This was really funny. Shows how nobody these days can take a joke.

Primee133

Sep 30, 2009
The most amusing one I saw was An Aggressive Sock, even though it's not all that special.

But I've also seen 'pen0r pie', and stupid people who write their full actual name as their gamertag =/

Dancingman

Aug 15, 2008
I like being Comrade Stalin on steam.

Offensive, yet funny at the same time: A fellow named UncleNegro on TF2 who was a demoman with a stovepipe hat.

And my final tag, I still consider it to be the hands-down most offensive gamertag I have ever heard: AuschwitzOven.

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
Double A said:
That's hilarious, epically since all the "Christians" were telling him to fuck off.

My gamertag is "The AntiNoah" so I get told off by all the Noahs on Live. All 3 of them.
Yeah, so much for tolerance aye?

LOL @ Noah, what an archaic name. Who does that to their children?

PuppetMaster said:
my brother's tag is Foamyfarts, but THAT guy is legendary
That's a little too descriptive... and bubbly.

PuppetMaster

Aug 28, 2009
danosaurus said:
PuppetMaster said:
my brother's tag is Foamyfarts, but THAT guy is legendary
That's a little too descriptive... and bubbly.
Ya, it get's commented on a lot
DrunkWithPower said:
"A_Baby_Seal" I saw that on CoD4 on PSN.... I cried in laughter.
lol i can picture it on halo "PETAgrl_23 beat down A_Baby_Seal"

oh the lulz

LavosPrime

Jan 9, 2009
I'm always baffled by atheists who, in hostile hypocrisy, accuse religion in general of being hateful. On a similar note, I'd like to point out that this is, after all, a video of online Halo, which (to my understanding) is full of people who are looking for any excuse to flame each other. That's really all I have to say on the matter.

Brickcups

May 27, 2009
The sad thing is people act like that on halo even without "offensive" tags. sigh..

I did play an interesting match against Angel_Titz the other day, "creativity" on live never fails. =P

Phenakist

Feb 25, 2009
Just to poke my head up out of the trench here...

You guys realize you are the one's being "immature assholes", part of being mature is having respect for what other people believe, by laughing at what he's done, supporting what he's done you are essentially saying "Fuck Christians they know nothing, we are right they are wrong". Granted this doesn't apply to everyone, but that's the general vibe I'm getting.

SpWaffen

Oct 6, 2009
General Recluse said:
I am christian(well semi but still) Im a respectful person. I'm not offended by the name Im just a bit offended by the guy in general. if you're atheist then thats fine im not going to persecute you for those belief. but i just feel people should have more respect for other religions(except scientology lol).
>General Recluse your statement on respect for others religions is kinda hard to take seriously from you when you have a SS Officer(at least i think it is but i can't tell from the small picture) as your display pic, I agree with you but I just had to point that out because it made me lol

Serithil Menelith

Oct 8, 2009
I know one of my friends Gamertag is "Jesuskicksbabies" so I'm pretty sure that this name would fall under all three of the categories listed above.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
It's obviously some kid who has no respect for other people, or their faith.
People's reactions were funny, his gamertag is not.

timax

Oct 1, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
My friend uses the gamertag xXpwnyourmotherXx I think's it's pretty funny.

Anytime someone put's '666' '420' or '69' in their tag really annoys me. "Hurr hurr...420...hurr hurr, weed is funny"

....but you think pwnyourmother is funny?...