Gamertags - why did you pick that name?

JK3600

Oct 20, 2008
JK3600 doesn't mean anything to me but when i got XBL I needed something that didnt sound to over-the-top and this was the first thing to pop into my head.

HAZEANDHALO

Apr 16, 2009
a noob was another one so in halo 3

You were sniped by a noob

I loled the first kill i did with that Gamertag

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
No reason, just made up a cool name.

I was going to be Eldritch Warrior but that was too long so I'm EldritchWarlord.

Now Eldritch is my nick-name and I am glad ;)

dnnydllr

Apr 5, 2009
for one reason or another I took danny dollar, being my name, and cut out all the vowels making it dnnydllr....It's just fun listening to people who don't know me trying to say it. It's usally something like dennydiler or something like that...

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
My gamertag? I needed something so I could play Fallout 3 on my computer. I think you all can enjoy that I quickly snatched up: "cake is a spy"
hehe

Vaanci

Apr 15, 2009
My forum username was from one of those "Hey, I need something original" moments,
My gamertag TheChalupaKing was taken from a youtube video shortened cause TheGreatChalupaKing won't fit, Its by the guy who made Charlie the Unicorn. Whoever knows the name of said video wins a free uhh..... Panda!

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
patamacmuzzylord

Patapon - it's what I was loving
Mac - love Macs, and I'm always trying to prove them as a legitimate way to play old PC games
Muzzy - language cartoon/cab driver named alimuzzaman was the coolest thing ever
Lord - because it rounded out the whole tag quite nicely

khain13

Apr 25, 2009
khain13 for most games and Steam, Khain Thirteen for my gamertag.
This name comes from my days of playing Warhammer 40k as Eldar. Their god is Kaela Mensha Khaine. Khaine is the bloody-handed god of war, possibly the same as the god of murder worshipped by the dark elves of warhammer fantasy. The 13 is my lucky number since my wife was born on March 13th, and yes, she was born on a Friday. I have discovered recently while trying to sign up for a couple different games that someone else has apparently taken a liking to my name and pilferred it. The name was used in requiem and C&C generals if I remember correctly. I just hope to meet up with them some time and stomp them for their insolence. I will have my revenge!

AutumnGold

Apr 2, 2009
xbl suggested it to me and its stuck its become my nickname to everyone that knows me in real life

xxnightlawxx

Nov 6, 2008
B T A M R D said:
xxnightlawxx said:
xxnightlawxx
just because it is my last name and night and because i have used it all my life but it u to be xxnightmare93
Do the X's stand for hugs??

Hugs Hugs nightlaw hugs hugs
=P
idk i was like 8 and i was playin diablo 2 so probly not :pP

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
WillSimplyBe

@_@ hmm...
Well, Originally I went by Vegalyon, or any variation upon that name. I dont know how I ended up making it, but since it was my original ingame name for anything, it took my then-12-year-old brain tremendous effort to produce. Being so Into trying to immerse characters into story, and being unable to satisfy myself with a funny pun name or something, I tried many names, but I eventually grew tired of trying to create a name, and thus, WillSimplyBe was born. It just sort of exists, get it?

DeadRow

Evil Ghandi :3
Jun 15, 2007
GT: LordLoss89

Why? I did the pick a favourite character from a book/movie stunt annd I added 89 either cuz LordLoss was taken or I just wanted to add my year of birth ^^

GOATOFRAGE

Jun 20, 2008
I have to
GOATOFRAGE and GREEKOFRAGE (PSN)
picked them coz it sounds cool and its semi-ethnic
also fun to hear people online say Goat-o-Frage instead of Goat-of-rage

Megatheist

May 5, 2009
Megatheist - Mega / Atheist - Mega Man Atheist. I'm an Atheist that believes when the Robotocalypse happens, Mega Man will save us.