Gamertags - why did you pick that name?

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
My PSN name is DarkHellsvite

Hellsvite is my new thing it seems I have gone through three name phases

the first was shadow333444

then it went to shadowlegacy

and now its either DarkHellsvite or LeonHellsvite (only LeonHellsvite in forums for some reason)

xChevelle24

Mar 10, 2009
Lets go through the list:

xChevelle24 - well because Chevelle24 was taken (I think)
Chevelle = one of my favorite bands
24 = my favorite number

j2224
j = first letter in my name
22 = my football number
24 = my favorite/football number

GD Automatic
GD = Green Dragoon (clan name)
Automatic = operating like a robot, making no mistakes

xI Om3rta Ix
ugh, I feel like a tard.
Omerta = song by Lamb of God

R153 4G41N57 = one of my other favorite bands

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
ix_tab said:
ix_tab is my oldest internet handle, the one I first picked when I started to talk to people. I'm very attached!
This is my reason as well. Mine is from an old D&D character I had, which turned into my email and my username everywhere. It's just convenient this way.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
i was XDUCK on psn and the tag was taken on xbox live and jimduckie well my name is jim and the duck part , i like rainy days ,when i walk i tend to waddle and no one ever blames a duck for lifes mysteries

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
My Gt is AMRD to Death

It stands for 'Aqua Man Rapes Dolphins to Death'or'All Men React Differently to Death' (wich ever one suits you) but people just say "armored to death?" like idiots.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
xxnightlawxx said:
xxnightlawxx
just because it is my last name and night and because i have used it all my life but it u to be xxnightmare93
Do the X's stand for hugs??

Hugs Hugs nightlaw hugs hugs
=P

trooper112

Mar 10, 2009
MaidenFan246
I picked this because i love the band Iron Maiden and they were the forst band i ever went to see in live concert.
WOOO! Up the Hammers

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Gildor is my title in the Quenyan language, and XL is just something that was needed because the name was taken.

xanderlesabre

Oct 21, 2008
Well I have had this .net account for-damn-near-ever. I just checked and I first registered July 2003. anyway xanderlesabre is a mash up of Xander Le Sabre, who is the main character of my book(in progress) and has been the name I input into all of the video games as long as I remember. Most of the time I just get to put Xander and in Dragon Warrior it got cut to Xand.

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
SsilverR ... because it's one of my favourite things ever .. and during my mantis classes i always used these silver leg weights during training, they made some cool flashes when i kicked and everyone just started calling me silver

aww yea

May 3, 2009
Ive been saying this a lot lately and it was all i could think of

i remembered doodlebam a little later and weeped

henrius

Jul 2, 2008
My gamertag is "The QueeefChief"

Anyways awhile ago a friend and I were playing Halo 2 and he kept calling me "Queef Chief", I remembered the name a couple years later and it became my gamertag

Before it was spelled correctly but someone at xbox live headquarters or something said I couldn't have it anymore, so I had to change it up a bit and I hope I can keep it for as long as I want it.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
Used to just be known as Dante in a a lot of forums, but was looking for a change as there are so many of them. I got a promotion in BF2 one day and thought to myself, "huh, so it's Sgt. Dante now?" and the name sounded pretty cool. So it's my alias now.

Tuckiozi

May 4, 2009
Tuckiozi because it just popped into my head when i registered on a mafia game. Been using it ever since.

Maikan Bacon

Jan 28, 2009
Maikan Bacon

Here I go...
Maikan I found to be an elvish for DeathEagle - used back when I played Lineage and such.
Slap Bacon on the end you have yourself a punny GamerTag.... (excuse the pun)

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Mine MrChupon69, Mr.Chupon was Ultro's back up in FF3/6 and 69 was the percentage i kept getting in Rock band 1.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
I chose Xanadeas beacuse it was original. I pulled it outta nowhere and no on else has ever had it. It has no meaning it's just me. If I ever find the words to define myself then Xanadeas will be the term used when I'm placed in an Encyclopedia or Dictionary. Also a Thesaurus.

MasterWhatever

Mar 6, 2009
I started with "Master of Blood" and after getting made fun of by friends, calling me "Master of Whatever!" evrtime I entered a room, I just went with it. Plus I think its jus fun.

PS. Instead of "WHATever" on XboxLive I couldn't fit all the letters So I went with "WHAever"