Games needing sequels! - but we know they'll never come.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
I'd just like some kind of reboot for Morrowind. Same everything, better graphics with freedom to toss in more quests and other mechanics or whatever.
I often dream of a "super TES" which I titled "TES: Annihilation" Which combines Morrowind/Oblivion and releases each new landmass as DLC for 20-40$ or so.

I can dream.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Scorched_Cascade said:
-Alpha Protocol-might get a sequel but sales were low so its anyone's guess
They said it won't not long after it came out. I imagine a game would have to be pretty dead in the water for that to be announced so quickly. Can't say I care particularly though.

OT: As excited as I am for TOR, I would kill another bear for KotOR 3.

Also, what the fuck happened to the Jedi Knight games?

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Star Wars 3! There maybe is a slight possibility it could be made but the others were made the now closed down Pandemic Studios, so I don't see any chance of it happening soon. :(

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
Liham said:
Battle front 3.
1 was great and 2 was pure gold and 3 was in the works, but then it stopped for some reason. sad.
The developer, Pandemic, doesen't exist anymore.

Auxiliary

Feb 20, 2011
Here is my list in no particular order,

- Psychonauts
- Unreal Tournament
- Plants vs Zombies
- Far Cry
- Warcraft RTS
- Grim Fandango
- XIII
- Prey

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Oh wait we're talking about video games.

Legend of Legaia - Say what you will but I was a fan of the first game, and I was hoping for a better structured ending selections in the sequel.

And then there are the flowers...

RadicalDreamer90

May 11, 2009
Legend of Dragoon on the PS1 could sure use a sequel and or reboot. More towards a reboot since the story was a pretty complete package though. Since Lair failed to add any next gen Dragon gameplay to the line up, it'd be nice to get the next best thing.

Can't think of any games that actually need sequels rlly. Most companies really need to stop shelling them out, so a thread about dragging out more sequels feels a bit out of place on a site with alot of hate for them. I digress.

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
Knights of the old republic 3.
Rayman (not a rabbids game).
Crash and Spyro need to be redone.
Star Wars Battlefront 3 as well, surprised at how many other people actually like the series too.

Perhaps a new Oddworld game too.

wizard_joe88

Nov 12, 2010
Liham said:
Battle front 3.
1 was great and 2 was pure gold and 3 was in the works, but then it stopped for some reason. sad.
The guys who were making it (Free Radical Design, the same guys who made the time splitters series with the most amazing multiplayer I've ever seen) were going to make it instead of Pandemic after they got sent over to EA, then FRD got bankrupt and so, no Battle front 3 for now
It's a shame, there was supposed to be planet to ship combat which looked cool
But on another note, I want a sequel to metal arms:Glitch in the system, it was this cool halo-like game from the last gen of consoles that was pretty amazing, no bad the studio went belly up. Also, I want my Time Splitters 4 already!

Levethian

Nov 22, 2009
System Shock 2?
Severence?
Tyrian?

Crumpster said:
Heroes of Might and Magic number four was utter bullcrap, number three and five were golden.
4 was hideous - 3D0 / NWC never did get the hang of graphics, horriblifying Might & Magic as well, to its demise.

But 4 did have some innovation, at least, most of which admittedly failed. Putting heroes into combat was a bad idea, making town screens appropriate to terrain was a bad idea, having alternative creature upgrades was... okay. But introducing caravans and allowing units to trek by themselves was a good idea.

Hope VI is more than just a graphics overhaul. More potential than Kings Bounty.

Cybele

Jun 7, 2010
I'd love to see a sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.
Best. RPG. EVER!

realslimshadowen

Aug 28, 2010
Whatever happened to the space flight combat sim? TIE Fighter was probably my favorite game for years, and we haven't had anything new since X-Wing Alliance. (The Rogue Squadron games don't really count.)

And I will be forever disappointed until a sequel to Crusader: No Regret is made. FOREVER DISAPPOINTED.

MustardTiger

Mar 31, 2010
I want Metal Arms 2 god dammit! That remains to this day one of my favorite games ever.

A sequel to Freedom Fighters would be sweet too, and I wouldn't mind an actual sequel to Red Dead Revolver either.