Games That NEED Sequels

soladrin

Sep 9, 2007
Sacrifice, nuff' said.

and i want warcraft fucking 4 to bloody straighten out the shitty mess WoW makes in the lore.

One More Frag

Aug 11, 2009
Knight of the old republic has a sequel. KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords. However if they found a way to enhance gameplay and interface, a third game would be awesome.

hondommond

Aug 19, 2008
Chrono Cross

Chrono trigger

I would pay 200$ if one of these games came out for the ps3 or 360

I dont care if its just the same game with better graphics I would buy the shit out of it...

CrashTestZombie

Mar 13, 2009
Robopon 2

Megaman Legends 2

Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse

Timesplitters: Future Perfect (if Crytek doesn't botch it up)

Jade Cocoon (the actual sequel didn't quite do it for me)

War of the Monsters

humpingmonkey

Jan 31, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Republic Commando.

Knights of the Old Republic
Republic Commando aboslutely.

But for kotor, have you heard of this new game called the old republic? it any gotten any hype or anything (sarcasm) :)

hylianarmy

Aug 12, 2009
I was kind of hoping that Camelot would do a prequel to Golden Sun, as opposed to a sequel. I always wanted to see how the Elemental Lighthouses were extinguished, and experience the disappearance of Alchemy from Weyard firsthand.

dmccune

Apr 14, 2009
Eternal Darkness.

Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe. (done right, not this Secret Weapons over Normandy arcade style crap).

Okami24

May 31, 2009
okami 2 is a definate yes, but i would suggest short sections where you play as issun not a full game, because it wouldnt live up to the original if it was issun you played as and lets face it he was a coward ^__^

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
humpingmonkey said:
BolognaBaloney said:
Republic Commando.

Knights of the Old Republic
Republic Commando aboslutely.

But for kotor, have you heard of this new game called the old republic? it any gotten any hype or anything (sarcasm) :)
Bah, it's not a true sequel.

InkGoddess

May 28, 2009
Republic Commando, Psychonauts, Beyond Good and Evil

three games I could dig having more story to

Left4Meds

Jul 9, 2009
Portal, Valve said they're gonna make one but seeing as how Ep 3 is taking it won't be out for awhile.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Banjo-Tooie needs a proper sequal. I mean, Nuts & Bolts was good and all, but we need another platformer (and Nuts & Bolts ended with a cliff-hanger anyway).