Mega Man Legends 2
Blast Chamber
Legend of Dragoon 2 would be fun.
Tenchu Z

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
iamq said:
Little Big Planet.
I don't really understand what they could add. I think this should NOT get a sequel but instead provide more DLC because there isn't a whole lot a sequel could do with a gameplay mechanic like this.

Sw4rley

Nov 5, 2008
XIII, no question about it.
Awsome game in every aspect execpt for the cliffhanger ending. It would be great if there were an actual sequel. But who knows, there might still be a sequel. Just look at Max Payne 3 and Beyond Good and Evil 2.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
Epitome said:
There needs to be a system shock 3!! Shodan one of the best bosses ever and that whole escape pod ending... it could be pure class if done correctly, not spiritual sequals...... pah
*cough* bioshock *cough*

Epitome

Jul 17, 2009
xXGeckoXx said:
Epitome said:
There needs to be a system shock 3!! Shodan one of the best bosses ever and that whole escape pod ending... it could be pure class if done correctly, not spiritual sequals...... pah
*cough* bioshock *cough*
....bioshock was balls compared to System shock, hence the pah spirtual sequals, i want shodan back, now she was a mind fuck of an enemy

doomngloom

Aug 8, 2009
I want a new Fear Effect game, dammit. The series was always one of my favourites on the PS1 while it lasted. Seeing all the old characters again would be awesome. This generation is missing a couple of heroic dykes.

sabaducia

Aug 6, 2009
Yeah, did that (played Condemned 2). Want another one...like yatzeefan said 2nd kind of died half-way. I don't know why they couldnt drum up another seemingly random idea that wasn't COMPLETELY MENTAL (destroying those sonic fire detector things was irritating), I liked the first one because it was immersive and frightening. Basically I want a proper sequel!

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy ended with it seeming like Nick would be all powerful and he would have to fight the Government or something.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Axl4002 said:
DoomyMcDoom said:
Axl4002 said:
Tyrian 2000 :( Or at least a remake.
Damn, I thought I was gonna be the only one to post that. Tyrian has got to be the single funnest arcade-esque games ever especially with the whole ship upgrading system they had and all that. pitty it doesn't run on newer operating systems though... :( otherwise I wouldn't need a remake/sequel to be happy.

Oh yeah and I suggest that there be made a Homeworld 3 since the Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, and Homeworld 2 rocked so much...
You could always run it with DosBOX, which is a free emulator (Using emulators isn't illegal) and Tyrian 2000 is now free, so there's no problem :)
I've tried that before :( but it seems to run at an insanely slow speed even when i increase the speed of the dosbox emulation to maximum which makes it unbearable to play :( might be a new version of dosbox out that runs it smoother though so I will endeavor to try again!

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
Hmm, good one.

Dark Messiah : Might and Magic would be quite a nice game for a sequel.

EDIT : P.S. Mirror's Edge 2 was confirmed a while back.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
coldalarm said:
Hmm, good one.

Dark Messiah : Might and Magic would be quite a nice game for a sequel.

EDIT : P.S. Mirror's Edge 2 was confirmed a while back.
Dark Messiah is the worst RPG ever apparently to IGN.........

Also GTAIV needs a sequel.......make it more San Andreas like exept a createable character but can talk (Eg. Choose voice) But they will have a nickname (depends on Good/Bad side mabey?)

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
F'IN TETRIS :D
In this epic sequel that shall be named "Tetris: The return" the square will take out his revenge on the other blocks. Only you can stop him and save the day. And also get a new highscore.