Games That Should Be Xbox Originals

Nils

May 2, 2009
I noticed Max Payne was recently made available to download, yet I can't help but think 1200pts is a bit much for it. It's a great game, but it can be bought online or in a gamestop (maybe) for less. Especially if you haven't played it before, you may be disappointed and out 12 bucks. I guess this goes for the other Originals as well, though.

But I would download KOTOR or The Suffering without hesitation. However, I'm aware of the backwards compatibility glitch in KOTOR, which makes me wonder if that's the reason it hasn't been made available yet. Because of all the acclaim it gets, you'd think it would already be put up. Anyone know if the glitches carry over into the Originals they add to the market?

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Is Splinter Cell an Xbox Original? If not, it definitely should be! I freaking loved that game!

joe the janitor

Mar 17, 2009
time splitters future perfect. This is one of the best games I have ever played and I really hope the add it to there list.

mr mcshiznit

Apr 10, 2008
Jade FREAKING Empire... ya no if its already not one

Also as a side note: They need to see that if they put in achv. into xbox originals a great many more people would buy. I know of at least ten people and myself who would play these games if achv. could be earned. SOOOOO dumb.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
I'd have to say Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.
It's such a great game and it isn't even supported for backwards compatibility.

yourbeliefs said:
Halo 2 would be a nice addition.. that was my favorite of the Trilogy..
Halo 2 is fun, but at least it can still be played on the Xbox 360. Even if it can't be bought on the Xbox Marketplace, you can still buy the disc for around ten dollars.

Nils

May 2, 2009
flip7406 said:
KOTOR definitely but I would also like to see Conker: Live and Reloaded, if not just to relive childhood memories.
Agreed, Conker would be awesome.
Shapsters said:
Is Splinter Cell an Xbox Original? If not, it definitely should be! I freaking loved that game!
They have one of the sequels, Chaos Theory.
mr mcshiznit said:
Jade FREAKING Empire... ya no if its already not one

Also as a side note: They need to see that if they put in achv. into xbox originals a great many more people would buy. I know of at least ten people and myself who would play these games if achv. could be earned. SOOOOO dumb.
Jade Empire is there.

I don't think achievements for Originals would be possible at this point. They would have to remake the game for the 360 specifically, like they did with Hitman: Blood Money and a few others. But then they wouldn't be Originals anymore; they would have to sell them as a new game for various reasons.

May 17, 2007
I'm sure there are teams of accountants working out ideal price points, but it seems to me that they would make more money if they sold these downloadable games more cheaply. Their overhead costs are minimal, now that the game has already been developed and published, and few people would buy them from a store any more, which means there's no danger of undercutting their own sales; it seems obvious that they'd make more money by selling in high quantities to more people.

The-Big-D

Feb 4, 2008
KOTOR
Timesplitters 2
Doom 3
Theres loads I think they need to put on the originals section on the XBLA

setting_son

Apr 14, 2009
joe the janitor said:
time splitters future perfect. This is one of the best games I have ever played and I really hope the add it to there list.
Seconded. Though TS2 was also really good and nearly led me to fail first year of my first degree... at least I took most of the floor of my student halls to the brink with me.

CPU3

Jul 25, 2008
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes.
The multiplayer was great fun, they just need to release it for dowload and give it online play.

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
KoToR, the suffering 1/2 and conker would make great additions to the list, also brute force ? I think that's the name anyway, I'll google it and edit if I'm wrong about the game.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Does anyone remember Robo pit? It was on the ps1 and with a multiplay it could be amazing, mainly because they completly concentrated on gameplay.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I wanna but Otogi Myth of Demons on Xbox Live... what the hell it was an Xbox exclusive yet it can't be played on the 360.

Dale Cooper

Apr 12, 2009
Fredrick2003 said:
Silent Hill 2.
Co-signed, that HAS to happen soon.

EDIT: Make that ALL the previous generation Silent Hill games, even though 2 was the best it would be great to run through them all.

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
Shapsters said:
One of them is...Chaos theory i think.

I would LOVE Kotor 1 and 2 as downloads.