Games that should have sequels or successors...

SwishiestB0g

Aug 7, 2009
The needed Shenmue 3 comment here.
Seriously, I want my Shenmue, but it will never be. (Swish turns aways to wipe tears from his eyes)

Dragunai

Feb 5, 2007
Star Wars Republic Commando, it came out on Xbox classic years ago and it had an ending which said "yeah we're making a sequel" I have since done a lot of looking around online for it but it seems they made the ending for the 1st game without actually deploying a team to start on the follow up.

So yeah this is my vote, I want to finally find out what happened to Sev or "Oh Seven" who was part of the 4 man team you fought in. Game had some great gameplay for its console era, decent graphics an interesting story and really good AI for your team mates who fought alongside you.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
I would have really loved to have seen a Mirrors Edge too (I think there are a few others on this forum where this may also be the case)

Yeah the first had a few faults, but they could be amended!
Either way, not going to happen. Would just love to see it.

wizard_joe88

Nov 12, 2010
tomtom94 said:
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde II: Revenge of Hyde Yes I am aware that wouldn't work...

In all seriousness, a proper sequel to Lego Racers wouldn't go amiss instead of the rubbish one we got developed by a completely different company in a completely different style...
Wow, I thought I was one of the only people here who knew lego games existed before lego star wars let alone played them, those games defined my childhood, lol
But on topic, I'd have to say metal arms:glitch in the system, that game still has one of the best campaigns in a video game ever.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 3. The second one finished with such a great teaser...
Marc Eckos Getting Up: 2. The first just kicked ass, and a sequel would be great.

Krimson Kun

May 28, 2010
well personally I wanted a sequel to Tales of Vesperia
but they did that, so I just want the ps3 version to come to the US
but if I had to name another I'd prolly go with demon's souls
that game was so devilish that I had to love it

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System and Psychonauts

If there are any games that deserved sequels, it's these two games.

EDIT: Oh, and Castle Crashers too.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Hogs of war, not that anyone's heard of it, also beyond good & evil, an amazing game that ended too quickly.

Piflik

Feb 25, 2010
I really hope the rumors about the new Syndicate are true...

Other than that...Ring of Red would be cool...or Zone of the Enders...

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus

and another Jak game that isn't racing or made by another company. Jak 4, by naughtydog, lurkers, eco, the sages, maybe racing mini games but not a whole game based on it. they should do the same for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. at least one more, i loved those games.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Jade Empire - Another Kung-Fu RPG?Yes please.Seems to be the game Bioware forgot about though.It's the only BW game I know of that hasn't received a sequel

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Maraveno said:
Thundero13 said:
Hogs of war, not that anyone's heard of it, also beyond good & evil, an amazing game that ended too quickly.
There is a second part being made to hogs of war
Yeah I know but to be honest I think it'll probably turn into vaporware, infrogrammes are going through financial trouble :(