Games that suck, but you still had fun playing.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Terminator Salvation is a pretty bad game, but it's not horrendous. I actually had fun playing it. Some of the battles are intense, and the combat isn't broken. It's what kept me going to finish it. And at only 5 hours long, that wasn't hard.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Too Human. The fighting mechanics were pretty bad and the dying cutscenes were annoying, but the story and characters were very interesting.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
No actual game, but a demo. Brutal Legend doesn't have the best gameplay, but the imagination and soundtrack more than make up for it.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
red steel
/thread

you must kill (static noize) with the (static noize) or you will lose points

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
Resident Evil Goddamn 5. It is possibly one of te worst designed games ever, and I still play it with friends a lot. Why!?
This. I enjoyed the game, but it was a pretty big disappointment.

I also enjoyed the Tenchu games back in the day, despite the fact that they were not all that expertly designed. I just thought snapping limbs + swords through the neck = win.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
Resident Evil Goddamn 5. It is possibly one of te worst designed games ever, and I still play it with friends a lot. Why!?
This. 5 was a disappointment compared to 4, but it's co-op is fun, and overall, I enjoy it every time I play it.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
it's the racism that makes it fun

WATCH OUT FOR THE FAT BLACK GUY, HE'S GONNA GET YA

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Yes it is a kid's movie tie in game and yes the production value is pretty low. At the same time I had alot of fun playing it. Some of the levels were fairly creative.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
Darkest of Days.

It's horribly designed and woefully unpolished, but I did have lots of fun with it.

Cuddly Knife

May 20, 2009
I'm kind of confused. Are you asking for games that I enjoyed and I think suck, or is it games that everyone thinks suck and I like anyways? I'm guessing it's the first.

Little Big Planet - The controls are not near good when considering the top games in the genre(2-d platforming games in the vein of Super Mario Bros.), and for me, that almost kills the game. Thank Jeebus for giving the devs the power to let us create our own levels. And the ability to punch our co op mates.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
darkest of day's there were so many things wrong with this game but i loved every minute of it.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
The Force Unleashed on PSP was absolutely horrendous, but some levels were enjoyable. To an extent.