Games that you would instantly buy

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Vigormortis said:
Furioso said:
A game that's like "From Dust" but on a much larger scale, possibly with buildings and stuff, but the main thing is the whole god deal, create and destroy, etc
Might I suggest Populous: The Beginning or Black and White then. From Dust takes a LOT of inspiration from both games.
Will do, thanks for the tip

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
open world fantasy rpg in feudal japan

also mirror's edge 2,3,4 and any other possible sequel of it

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
An Xbox Live Arcade port of Heroes of Might and Magic 2.
Capcom vs SNK 3.
Mirror's Edge 2
Sonic Adventure 3.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
BristolBerserker said:
A open world game which has you, a British guy, team up with Kratos, Kamina and Lemmy Kilmister to eradicate the old enemy, THE FRENCH, who have teamed up with space communists and undead traffic wardens to flood the world with horrible cheese and weird films. The final battle is against a mecha-mutant-undead Napoleon on the moon.
Ah the British, America's first enemy. Sorry to dissapoint you but we as Americans are honor bound to help those who assisted us in procuring our freedom from your tyrannical goverment. Prepare your arms, guard your Queen and your stereotypically bad teeth, for now we march against you.

OT: It would be a joy if they remade the first final fantasy game I played. Sorry, what now, they're remaking FFX? HALLELUJAH!

Vidi Kitty

Feb 20, 2010
thePyro_13 said:
Homeworld 3
Shivers, the thought of that made my hair stand up.

Also, Freelancer 2, Advent Rising 2

And for the love of god Capcom, read this and listen for once you uptight assholes...

Monster Hunter Frontier in legitimate english.

Just because you don't want to make money doesn't mean I don't want to give you my money.

Why wont you let me give you my money?!?

RemuValtrez

Sep 14, 2011
A New Elder Scrolls Game. Oh wait... Though I did preorder as soon as I found out about it, and the collector's edition.

Aside from that I would pretty much instantly buy any new Fire Emblem Game that comes out. Love that game series!

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Grim Fandango remake. I'd travel to fucking Antarctica if that was the only way to get it.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
CM156 said:
Neverwinter Nights 3: Return of the Knight Captain

I would buy a gaming PC just for that game.
I'd buy that just so I'd have a damn NWN title that runs on Windows 7!

OT I'd instantly buy a Warhammer 40k game that mimicked the table-top version. I do like Space Marine, and the Dawn of War games, but I don't think either compare to the real thing.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri 2, Vampire the Masquerade 2, Half Life 2: Episode 3 (HAHA), Star Trek: Bridge Commander 2,

A game that lets me do ANYTHING and I do mean anything. Like the game developers say "we're not touching that" but then they release it anyway. Games like GTA and Fall Out 3 always seem to get too scared to touch certain subjects it would be nice to just let all that fear go.

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
A remake/remaster of the original Deus Ex. That one still amazes me this day, but the only couple of things that I dislike about the game is the graphics (don't judge me), and the animations. If they would remake and makes all of this better, then my money would be heading their way

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
A 'proper' Zombie survival game - you know, the sorta thing the original Dead Island trailer eluded to, with survival mechanics and a realistic difficulty.

That and new Monster Hunter game for a console not made by Nintendo. The port to the PS3/Vita doesn't count.

an874

Jul 17, 2009
A 3d remake of Chrono Trigger, a reboot of the prince of persia series or a sequel to the 2008 POP.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
System Shock 3
Planescape: Torment 2 (Could be any game set in the Planescape setting, not necessarily a sequel)
Psychonauts 2.

Barring from this, I'd love to buy a real cowboy Western rpg. Kind of like Skyrim, but out in the West. That and an actual survival horror game of this generation would be nice.