Games that you would instantly buy

snowfi6916

Nov 22, 2010
Anything made by Blizzard, Bethesda (stuff that they actually make like Elder Scrolls and Fallout, not the shit they just put their name on), and Bioware.

Take my money.

smeghead25

Apr 28, 2009
Oddworld games.

I'm kind of a massive fan, and right now it's in some bloody good hands. I get all teary just thinking about the fact that my favorite franchise has a future once more :'D

I'd also buy any Elder Scrolls game, Insomniac game, Naughty Dog game, or Mirror's Edge game without a second's hesitation.

Joe Whistler

Dec 21, 2010
MDK3, a Star Wars MMO that had combat on par with Jedi Academy, or any new twitch based space shooter that is at least as good as the Freespace series. Or a Freespace MMO. Gods, that would be awesome.

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
SYSTEM SHOCK 3. HAVE ALL MY MONEY.

Seriously, stop with all these watered down SystemShock for babies games and give me my SHODAN.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
synthesis said:
off the top of me head... Mirrors edge2.
THIS. It was far from being a perfect game but certainly closer than some games I could mention that DID get sequels *cough* Kane and Lynch & Two Worlds *cough*

ANYTHING that continues the Half Life story... I'm not even going to say Ep3, just anything will do!

Also this...

Anyone remember this game? I had a lot of fun with it, plus it ended in such a way that a sequel is needed damnit!

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Admiral Stukov said:
Freelancer 2.
If you haven't played Freelancer, go do it.
Right now.
Did you play Starlacer? Its the prequel to Freelancer and isn't bad at all. As for Freelancer 2, I agree, but where would they go with the story aside from repeating what they did in Freelancer? (AKA "they" come back)

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Gran Turismo with PROPER damage, research, handling/mechanical physics, and a decent graphics engine.

Much as I love the series I keep getting disappointed by how they fail to fix longstanding errors within the code (did they port it from PSX to PS2, then to PS3 instead of starting over?) and how on the whole it falls far short of the hype for anyone who hasn't got a huge boner for obscure japanese saloons, and doesn't always drive with automatic shift and all the driver aids turned on.

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
Substitute Troll said:
KotOR 3. And I want Obsidian to make it. If bioware does it I'm more than okay with it though.
^this. I'd prefer Bioware to make it though. But either one's good