Games you are absolutely ashamed of owning.

Scorpioenigma

Feb 17, 2009
I think mine would have to be Digimon Rumble arena 1 and 2.
Aparently I enjoy the first one so much I bought the second?

Yea either them or Bugs and Taz Time bandits or somesuch.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
MasterMuffinMan said:
EDIT: WAIT. I forgot I had this one on my shelf still. Barbie: Detective.
You win.

I'm not really ashamed of any of the games I currently own, but I am not proud of owning Dragon Ball Z: Budokai. I am proud, however, of owning Budokai 3, which is a perfectly respectable game.

EDIT: I can't believe I typed "currently owned." Embarrassing.

killing_simon

Apr 15, 2009
That is funny my wife loves that game. She skips all the cut scenes and was mad that you could just buy stuff for the girls on xbl.

my most embarrassing game is probably fighting vipers or siren. With siren i was like "MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE FROM THE ORIGINAL SILENT HILL!!! COUNT ME IN!!!"
shame.....

Mister Blicq

Jun 24, 2009
05rutterb said:
Mister Blicq said:
Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata.

I mean WTF.

They just don't make jrpg's like they used to...
Tales of vesperia looks good...
Been meaning to give that one a blast, so far though persona 3 & 4 are the only new Jrpgs's that have done it for me.

oden636

Jun 15, 2009
where to begin...
omnicharu Bikini samurai warriors, wasnt as good as i expected.
soldier of fortune.
the settelers 3
MDK2
yu-gi-oh, just for the fact its sad yet addictive

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
One of the YuGiOh games, a guilty pleasure from a simpler time. Even sadder? I STILL can't beat the last tier of opponents without a lot of luck.

Eneljie

Jun 10, 2009
lets see, I have this old playstation game that goes by the name "One" that I found in a bargain bin for 1 dollar, so I got it... it sucks...

robinkom

Jan 8, 2009
"Tomb Raider" for Sega Saturn because I really hate Tomb Raider, though I'm proud that I actually own the more rare Saturn version of it.

It was actually free without the seller knowing. It was at a flea market and I had just bought my first Sega Saturn so the man threw in a game with it for someone finally taking it off his hands. I chose Sonic 3D Blast and inside were that and a copy of Tomb Raider under it. Since Sega used those gigantic jewel cases back then for Sega CD and Saturn games, there was no real way of knowing since they all some weight to them.

Another of my shameful games is simply called "Dance Aerobics" for the 8-bit NES. It required the Power Pad (which I also have) to play. The tag line on the cartridge label reads "Hop, skip and jump your way into shape!" Ironic when I think about the existence of Wii Fit since this aerobics title was also made by Nintendo.

Lastly, I'm ashamed to say that I own one of the thousands of cannon fodder copies of "Doom" for Sega 32X. It's shameful because it's such a horrible conversion of the PC classic. It's missing levels, the screen is cropped and when you beat it, it crashes to a green screen with a C:\ prompt. No one has ever been entirely sure if that was a glitch or on purpose. It's both funny and sad at the same time.

DM.

Mar 27, 2009
MasterMuffinMan said:
I have Finding Nemo on PS2. Until someone comes in who has Hannah Montana, I think I win :p

EDIT: WAIT. I forgot I had this one on my shelf still. Barbie: Detective.
Spieluhr-13 said:
As a girl: Dead or Alive Extreme Beachvollyball.
So embarrassing.
sm0kybac0n said:
Happy feet on the Wii. Technically it's my little brother's, but since it's "our" wii, it falls under the category of "our" game.
I blow you all out of the water with...

THIS!

Acidoctor

Apr 18, 2009
Slash Dementia said:
Two Worlds... Anyone want to play co-op with me?
Never!

Back to the topic. I own game called 100 Swords on PC. It's utter shit and I am ashamed of the fact that I bought it for 3 euros when I was a kid.