Games you are ridicoulusly good at.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Symphony: Liberate your music.
It's a greatly addictive game and I kick absolute ass in it!

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Nothing, really.
Yeah, I play a shit ton of video games but I'm not really good at any of them.
Okay, I did finish both Haloes 3 and Reach on Legendary, but even that was more trial and error consisting mainly of just overcharging the plasma pistol, shooting things in the head and dying.
A lot of dying.

Me, a patient person? Not really.

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
I used to be able to absolutely dominate cod4 MP back when I was playing competatively on promod. Not now though

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Mario Kart by far, no one can beat me on that (well except the damned wii version, damn you motion controls!!!!), In fact I was so good at the DS version, I could still beat everyone using just the mini map, while my top screen was broken.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Donkey Kong Land, can run the full game in at max 2 hours while finding every secret and Demolition Racer, can easily kick ass and gett easily high scores.

GlorySeeker

Oct 6, 2010
For a while, I couldnt be beaten at Phantom Dust, be it online or with Friends. My aresenal was so well put together. Though, Ive been humbled since then.

Im also one of the Best Medics Ive seen in Brink. I get work done.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Calibanbutcher said:
So, tell me fellow escapees, which games are you just truly terrifingly good at, either because of natural talent or lots and lots and lots of practice?
For me:
The Tekken games. Practice made me pretty perfect.
Resident Evil 4:
I played this game so much, I was able to give everything headshots with every weapon from everywhere. I basically sniped with my basic handgun, I did handgun-only-no-upgrade-runs, and even one melee only (against everything that can be meleed)-runs.
I spent WAY too much time with that game, which is, why it's still my all-time favourite.

And last but not least: Vanquish.
Sheer talent. The flow fits pretty much perfect with what I want the perfect shooter to be.
And the fact that you have to plan a few stepts ahead is also nice.
Update:
After not having played Resi Evil 4 and Vanquish for quite some time now, I picked them up again the last couple of days.
In both games my skills have dulled.
In Resi Evil 4, I am back to upgrading weapons and, well, not owning everything everywhere anymore, since I seem to have forgotten some parts of some levels.
In Vanquish I am still beyond adequate I would venture, but challenges and God Hard are really challenging atm.

Tyranicus

Feb 8, 2008
Mass Effect 3 multiplayer on the PC. Im a beast with a Krogan Battlemaster and a Claymore shotgun. Also good at L4FD2 usually hitting bout 600+ common infected killed for any campaign. Hit me up on Origin: bladerunner08865

(Oh yea I beat Soul Caliber 2 back in the day in 4:11. But my dick friend 1UP'ed me and beat it in 3:59. Both of us didnt mash buttons either.)

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
I was always a dab hand at the Homeworld series. A very dab hand indeed.

It's a shame that it was never particularly big, it would be nice to really excel at a competitive game.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
The original Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64.

With Link, I could defeat three lvl. 9 Kirbys (which were in a team), items disabled, with ease. There is pretty much no harder challenge in the game.

(Oh yeah, I also won the story mode on hardest difficulty with only one life without dying once...no biggie.)

OblivionSoul

Oct 19, 2009
MGS3. Oh god MGS3. I've played through that game too many times to count, and as a result I'm pretty damn good.

Judgment90

Sep 4, 2012
Lucane said:
Valkyria Chronicles for sure!, 3rd person platformers (Like the Sly Cooper Series)& the occasional 3rd person multi-player match hot streak. I quite skilled at stealth and theft(huh I just noticed you can't spell stealth with out steal.)
Judgment90 said:
Even though it's an RPG, I feel like I know practically everything about the game, without the use of a stratrgy guide or without too much outside help.
Which one or just in general?
crap, I forgot to list one down.

mainly things like FFT and Tactics Ogre, I managed to master both of those games with little outside help.

NoeL

May 14, 2011
I'm ok at Guitar Hero (can five star everything but the crazy songs on expert (Jordan, TTFAF, DWDDG, most of final tier WoR)

I can beat Battletoads pretty easily, but I guess that game's not too hard when you know what's coming.

MidnightFaith

Oct 30, 2011
I'm not terrible or excellent at Tetris but I enjoy it and if I lose it's no big deal, but I'm pretty awesome at that game. I've won more games then lost.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
Armored Core 4 when I had it - shouldn't have sold it. I was "almost" unstoppable. Memorized the fire speed of the weapons so I knew exactly when and where to dodge most everything and with my reverse joint craft I could instantly switch between land and air maneuvers.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood's multilayer too. Love that mind-game stuff.

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Playing the gunner in double dash, paired with my friend who's the same as a driver we're unstoppable.

I'm normally average at BF3, but for some reason I can drunken master it pretty well, maybe because I stop overthinking it.