Games you can't remember, but still miss - describe them.

Pyroguekenesis

Jan 20, 2010
Douk said:
What console what is on? Describe the main character and other features of the game.

As for me, it was a Spiderman game I think. For a very old console, and I distinctly remember the first bosses being 3 cheerleaders with hair they whip around and a larger (not giant, but absurdley tall) cheerleader after that who also uses her hair.

I swear I'm not making this up.
Stretch Panic?

SonnE-101

Dec 23, 2010
Hey guys,
I am looking for 2 SNES games.

One of it was a roleplay-game I guess, and you had always a dog by your side. The first boss was a huge (red?) crabb. You needed to destroy the arms first, before you could kill it. After it was dead there was a hole in the boss you could go through. In the third? level you had to go through a bog. Would be great if someone knew that game :)

The other one was a 2D game, where you played a turtle, and I am almost 100% sure that it was no TMNT game. Moreover you could play it with 2 players. And in a (bonus)level you were on a hoverboard? and the level looked like a chessboard.
And in level 4? you were on a hoverboard aswell, and there were walls made of stone you had to jump over with your hoverboard. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance :)

antagoniize

Dec 23, 2010
Ok this game has been bugging me for quite sometime but i only have a vague memory of it..

It was a game probably over 10+ years ago not too sure of which system but you played a a cyborg or a robot and you have interchangeable parts, such as different sets of legs or different bodies that did various things to help you through the levels like higher jumping, etc. It was a 2d game and kind of advanced side scrolling.

Trying to remember is just irking me so if anyone has an idea, it would be appreciated to share :D

sirtwim

Dec 28, 2010
ArkhamJester said:
It was a sidescroller for the snes, you were a fox or something like that, you could bounce on your tail, you had a small,chubby,sky blue, bird friend who could eat enemies if you turned around and on at least one stage could turn pink and fly and you were trying to get these large gems. Could someone please help me identify this? It's been haunting me for years and I really would like to play it again.

Ardy lightfoot fun game came across by accident really

sirtwim

Dec 28, 2010
SonnE-101 said:
Hey guys,

One of it was a roleplay-game I guess, and you had always a dog by your side. The first boss was a huge (red?) crabb. You needed to destroy the arms first, before you could kill it. After it was dead there was a hole in the boss you could go through. In the third? level you had to go through a bog. Would be great if someone knew that game :)

The other one was a 2D game, where you played a turtle, and I am almost 100% sure that it was no TMNT game. Moreover you could play it with 2 players. And in a (bonus)level you were on a hoverboard? and the level looked like a chessboard.
And in level 4? you were on a hoverboard aswell, and there were walls made of stone you had to jump over with your hoverboard. Any ideas?

I know the first one I believe is secret of evermore for snes great game played it like a million times and still do. The second one I have no idea hopef ully some one else can answer that.

1trakm1nd

Jun 21, 2008
Ok it was for the sega genesis but the graphics were like 20 years ahead of that era. the character was some sort of Green Samus lookin thing, and on that note it played a lot like super metroid. You had some blaster thing, obvious missles, a grappling hook, and the enemies looked like inanimate objects.
If anyone can tell me the name of this i will love you forever!

SonnE-101

Dec 23, 2010
sirtwim said:
SonnE-101 said:
Hey guys,

I know the first one I believe is secret of evermore for snes great game played it like a million times and still do. The second one I have no idea hopef ully some one else can answer that.

Thank you so much! :D
If someone knows the other game, i will appreciate that. =)

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
It's the games I can't remember that I miss the most.

For instance, I remember Ocarina of Time being one of my favorite games ever, but I honestly can't recall much of the game, just bits and pieces.

gregglesaurus

Jul 8, 2009
whycantibelinus said:
I remember this game on PS1 where it was like 5 guys inside of a cube with time bombs strapped to them and the cube would flip if you hit switches. You had to run around and get checkpoints to add time to your bomb and you could beat the fuck out of the other players in order to beat them to the checkpoint. I can't remember the name but it was fun as hell.
Blast Chamber. :)

Oh, and sorry for the double post, but I accidentally didn't quote the first time, and no one would have known what I was talking about.

EDIT: Oh, and I see someone already answered it. Oh well.

Shinrae

Sep 15, 2010
This game... Oh man, this damn game.
I remember nearly nothing about it. Played it, maybe twice? 10 years ago~

Was around the time of Quake2, and the graphics where crazy good.
Was multiplayer/possibly online, fps. And you started with two hand guns and moved really fast. I do remember there being a lot of lifts/jumping pad things, and possibly playing as a female character.

If anyone can find me this game off of my clearly amazing description, Ill pretty really impressed.

Sirisaxman

Jun 8, 2008
Douk said:
What console what is on? Describe the main character and other features of the game.

As for me, it was a Spiderman game I think. For a very old console, and I distinctly remember the first bosses being 3 cheerleaders with hair they whip around and a larger (not giant, but absurdley tall) cheerleader after that who also uses her hair.

I swear I'm not making this up.
No, you're not. You're describing one of my favorite games, Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage.

rileyrulesu

Jun 15, 2009
One that I rented for the N64 like 10 times when I was a kid.
There was a train that had explosives on it an was going out of control and couldn't stop and was off the rail. You played as a bulldozer and had to demolish all the buildings in it's path before it crashed and exploded (practical solution, right?). I also remember that you could find giant robot suits instead and some other things. Also i think you could try to save civilians, but I don't remember.

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
it was a platform game on the ps1 where you play as a lizard or something and the level selection thing was like this white hall with locked gates

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
rileyrulesu said:
There was a train that had explosives on it an was going out of control and couldn't stop and was off the rail. You played as a bulldozer and had to demolish all the buildings in it's path before it crashed and exploded (practical solution, right?). I also remember that you could find giant robot suits instead and some other things. Also i think you could try to save civilians, but I don't remember.
A simple Google search bring up Blast Corps, which is probably not what you're looking for, but it sounds fairly similar.

sirtwim

Dec 28, 2010
rileyrulesu said:
blast corps definately

sirtwim

Dec 28, 2010
Macrobstar said:
it was a platform game on the ps1 where you play as a lizard or something and the level selection thing was like this white hall with locked gates

your not talking about gex are you? that was such a strange game

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
I have a game that I need finding.

I played it on PC during the mid-late 90s possibly early 2000's. It was a futuristic vehicle brawler. You got to choose what vehicle you wanted, they all had different colours and then you could upgrade your vehicle and battle the others within a time limit. There was a countdown at the end of each round and you had to be back in a certain spot or you died. I'm pretty sure you were a prisoner or a gladiator and you have to fight to win your freedom (but I could be remembering it wrong there).

Sorry I can't remember much more. I'd really appreciate it if someone knows what I'm talking about.

sirtwim

Dec 28, 2010
I'm looking for a game I don't remember what platform possibly snes. I just remember it being about 14 years ago maybe you were supposed to be really small and you wore a green suit. I remember a specific level of running across 2x4s but other than that i don't remember much. Thanks in advance.