Games you Desperately Want to be Made. NOW.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Jet Set Radio Future 2, Breakdown 2, American Mcgee's Alice 2, Duke Nukem Forever, May Payne 3, and Modern Warfare 3.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
a cyberpunk game maybe Neuromancer remake (havent played it yet but I read the book and you can make a good game from it)

elbowlick

Jul 1, 2009
Adamc-mh said:
I know this won't happen but a new Metal Gear Solid game
It will happen, but you probably won't be able to play as snake for a while (if ever). As much as I love Snake, he's gotten too old for this. I wouldn't mind a new Metal Gear game even if they no longer go with the Solid suffix. Unless its on the PSP.

Gbadude3

Aug 29, 2009
A zombie game based off of Max Brooks's Zombie Survival Guide. It could be so awsome.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
Atmos Duality said:
A perennial chestnut of a topic. But I'm game.

A new Tribes game (I've heard rumors about a Tribes MMO in the last month, but that idea is just as terrifying as it is hopeful). Preferably one that lets you host your own server.
The ideas presented in Tribes Vengeance were good, though they lacked polish. Just bring back the "variable base" system and Command Circuit from Tribes 2.

Oh, and add bots. Even if they're just targets with guns, it feels better to have the option of filling the zone up rather than waiting for 30+ players to join.
you sir, have just won this topic.:D

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
i want a Warhammer 40k game that lets me use titans
or even less likely a Battlefleet Gothic game would be awesome
but KOTOR 3 or battlefront 3 would make me happy enough
OOO a wheel of time RPG would be amazing as well

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
I want a game like 'Catherine' except titled 'Leon' so I can be sandwiched between his breasts.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
A fully 3D pokemon MMORPG, where you can run out into a beautiful Oblivion-esq landscape and find wild pokemon in the grass, fight them and capture them. Fly around on them, swim on them, etc. Then challenge other players to poke-fights.

It'll never happen since the games sale like crack on the Nintendo hand held consoles and they are dirt cheap to produce.. like crack.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Lets see, games I want to be made RIGHT NOW...I'll just assume finish
Disgaea 4
Ace Combat Reboot (trailer looked epic, plus helicopters ^^)
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Dissidia 012
TWEWY 2
Dungeon Keeper 3 (Let's hope Peter Molyneux or someone can do something about it)

Weemulator

Jul 6, 2010
A few games I'd like to see made would be:

-Battlefront 3
-Jade Empire 2
-Half-life Ep3
-KOTOR 3
-Timesplitters 4

and most importantly I would like to see a sequel to The Legend of Dragoon. The first one is one of the best RPG's I've ever played (once you get past the shock of moving from the intro cutscene to the square headed people in the actual game) and I would pay pretty much anything to get another one.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
I DESPERATELY would like to see a modernized remake of the truly flawed, yet somehow excellent Emperor of the Fading Suns.

I would love to see it with better graphics and an AI that was fun but challenging.

That, more than any other game!

CrazyMedic

Jun 1, 2010
mirrors edge 2, crazy taxi 2 or this one roller skating game I played when I was little you would like spray graffiti while grinding up a giant tower and stuff it was awesome, if anyone knows this game please quote me and reply or send me a pm.