Games you Desperately Want to be Made. NOW.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
There aren't very many games I'd say I desperately want, but I would love to play Van Buren. It was so close to being done. :<

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
lemby117 said:
Naheal said:
Deus Ex 2. They really need a second Deus Ex game.
i thought they already made Deus ex 2 and were already making deus ex 3: human revolution
You, sir, are delusional. There was no Deus Ex 2. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitle0t9r68ih?from=Main.DontExplainTheJoke]

mr-fix_it

Apr 15, 2009
Mount and Blade:warband+fancy graphics(and a physic engine and whatnot)+voice acting+Warhammer license.

I would play that game so hard the disk would burn in an eternal fire of awesomeness.

Galaxy613

Apr 6, 2008
Need to rename this thread "What Sequels do you Desperately Want?"

And to that topic I submit: Freespace 3.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Drakmeire said:
Psychonauts 2... too bad it will most likely never happen.
It'll never happen giving that Schafer's company is struggling to stay independent. Innovation doesn't sell well nowadays with people flocking to games like Call of Duty but forgetting gems like Psychonauts and hell, even Brutal Legend.

Caravaggio

Nov 12, 2010
Skies of Arcadia 2.

Seriously now.

You taunt us with the cameo appearance of Vyse and Aika in Valkyria Chronicles and still there's no promise for a sequal?
Not even with a different setting/character/time period just based around the same type of system, rebooted with current day console power?
Even a second remake like the one for the Gcube with more expansion and a more tied up ending would be nice.

And when are you going to reveal which girl was the real love interest?? Why was Vyse equally close to the both of them??

Bang25

Dec 6, 2010
That Guy Who Phails said:
Not a specific game, but MOAR BUY TO PLAY MMOS.

Bang25 said:
Then Bethesda said we have "no plans" on making Elder Scrolls 5.
Dude they said that like 2 years ago, Elder Scrolls 5 was pretty much promised earlier this year.
I was speaking in past tense, in my mind anyway.

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
Half-Life 2 e3
Mirror's Edge 2
Dooom 4
FPS in the tiberium univerese, like Tiberium was going to be,fucking EA.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
A perennial chestnut of a topic. But I'm game.

A new Tribes game (I've heard rumors about a Tribes MMO in the last month, but that idea is just as terrifying as it is hopeful). Preferably one that lets you host your own server.
The ideas presented in Tribes Vengeance were good, though they lacked polish. Just bring back the "variable base" system and Command Circuit from Tribes 2.

Oh, and add bots. Even if they're just targets with guns, it feels better to have the option of filling the zone up rather than waiting for 30+ players to join.

Krythe

Oct 29, 2009
Eternal Darkness 2.

Am I seriously the only one who remembers this gem?

Bang25

Dec 6, 2010
Duke Nukem Forever......I at least want to try it. And maybe a Way of the Samurai game that has a different story and a large, open world.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
Super Mario Sunshine DS

Mario Paint for Wii and DS

Red Dead Redemption PSP

Borderlands PSP

elbowlick

Jul 1, 2009
Bang25 said:
On a mythical note, why hasn't there been a western style RPG set in feudal Japan in First Person?
THIS, GOD DAMMIT! I want to wander around a fuck shit up like a ronin. Or samurai. Or even a ninja if it has decent sneak (or screw that part if From Software make another decent Tenchu). I'd love to customize my own fighting style and duel people. Hell, I'd buy Kenzan if Sega ever decided to release here (they won't, btw).
Until that time, I'll always have Muramasa. And Oblivion if I say "screw the quests". Or Afro Samurai, I guess. You know, fukkit, I still have Muramasa.

Bully 2 would also be nice. Seeing with how far GTA has gotten, why not? Bully was a gem and the closest thing I got to a sequel was scholarship edition (yes, I got the original and Scholarship. This is how much I want a sequel).
Maybe another 2D Metroid (one that is at least as long and as good as Fusion).