Games you enjoyed but shouldn't have.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009

I guess I enjoyed it because it's so ridiculous and full of gaming cliches that makes it funny to play through. It's not a hunting game by any means; it's a slow-paced Turok-style shooter with Quick-Time Events and an actual storyline. How could something so technically awful produce something so hilariously fun?

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
Godofgame67 said:
Animal Crossing. It seems kiddy but I had more fun with it then any big name title.
I tried to like that game, but it is the most pointless thing ever created.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
The Darkness
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
Too Human (For the first three weeks, afterword, this is a dying fetus in disc form)
The list goes on and on...

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
klarr said:
sonic adventures. i admit it i loved the game! and still do. i personaly belive it to be one of the only good 3D sonic games.
The original Sonic game was awesome. I went shopping the other dya, and at the counter they had it on and I died of excitment and played it for about an hour, much to the annoyance of... well everyone.

madman485

Apr 10, 2009
Godofgame67 said:
Animal Crossing. It seems kiddy but I had more fun with it then any big name title.
nah man. never be ashamed of animal crossing. i remember trying wild world for the first time on someone else's DS and i immediately went out and bought it. they may seem like theyre for kids, but theyre really fun.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Sunshine and Halo 3. I liked Halo 3, but only the first time. Then everything got bland. Now I hate having it.

theshadowed1

Apr 10, 2009
Haze&Spore two games that the world has been telling me to burn,crap on and murder the dvelopers But I Really enjoy playing them again and again but I dont know why

xChevelle24

Mar 10, 2009
Enter The Matrix because that game was pure awesome, no matter what people say.

Also, I enjoy Madden too much!

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
teisjm said:
Thoraxe_The_Impaler said:
teisjm said:
Guitar hero, because i should rather spend the time bettering myself on the real guitars.
Lol ya, I actually have a real guitar but I never play it, guitar hero is just so much more fun.
I do play on my real guitars as well, but it's just soo much harder to play anything and make it sound good :(
I think that's the appeal of GH. You can suck at real guitar, but after a few tries you can nail 'Cliffs of Dover' like it's nothing and sound good at the same time. In reality? My guitar skills are about zilch.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
Pokemon Snap: that game was so damn awsome
Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs - Fun!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Stair way to the Destined Duel(Gameboy Advance) hell I even play it to this day.
Medabots rpg on GBA, it was win!