Games you finished in one sitting

Not George Carlin

Jan 11, 2011
Little Big Planet 2
Friday night. Special edition arrived. I'm off from work the next day and I stay up until 3am playing it.

Advent Rising
I was over at my brother's and we took turns playing it. Not sure if that counts.

Ratchet and Clank 3 and 5
Another one I played at my brother's. He was a big fan but fell out of the series by the time 4 came out. So I just played 5 until I saw the credits and I passed out in my chair.

Infamous
I was sick and bored the out of my mind.

Left 4 Dead
I was at my dad's and he bought it for no reason. He was playing it while I was over and I kicked him off and played every campaign.

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
http://dailyderp.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/derp-face.jpg

Some Spider-Man game on the PS1
I was over at my friend's and it was a short game... if not for the cutscenes.

munsterman

Nov 22, 2009
My latest would have to be Portal 2. I think I beat Sly Cooper 1 in one sitting and Limbo; but I can't remember the titles of any other games I've done that with

scar_47

Sep 25, 2010
Super mario brothers the original, 3 and world and metal gear solid 1, 2, and 3 thats all. There are quite a few games that could easily be done in one session but few that I'm able to play for that long before I begin to get tired of them and want a break the others that I don't really tire of tend to take a while to beat. The super mario brothers one was become I realised it was the first game I ever played and owned but I hadn't beaten it ever so I just sat ther and cranked through until what is it 6-3 were you meet the hammer bros cannot for the life of me get past those guys consistently but after that smooth sailing still wish allstars kept the 8 bit graphics never got used to the updated look.

RetardedKitty

May 17, 2011
Max Pain 2
Lost (The game about TV series)
Portal
Portal 2 - Co-op story line (it's a separate one so i think it should count)
L.A Noire (small 2-5 minutes breaks for preparing meals didnt turn off the game)
Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2
Time Hollow
999 (the first ending but i completed all endings in 38 hours ;p)
Phoenix Wright 1
Halo: Reach (first time ever played campaign was with 3 other friends on co-op, we completed it on Legendary in 6 hours)
Army of Two 40 Days

wow... i think i skipped one or two to witch i don't want to admit....

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Portal (as a replay) and Kung Fu Panda I believe are the only games I've managed to finish in one sitting not including old games that were meant to be played that way. Portal's always enjoyable...Kung Fu Panda I would have ditched had I not needed to finish it in one night for an assignment (preceded by watching the movie, followed by a day of analytical report writing).

Juk3n

Aug 14, 2010
CoD4
CoD W@W
MW2
CoD Blk Ops
MW3 (Probably)

Bioshock
Portal
Vanquish
Bayonetta

Gears Of War 1&2
L4D 1&2
Uncharted 1&2

Sonic Adventure 1&2
Jet Set Radio

Bare Knuckle 1&2

And many moarrr!

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Aside from the Obligatory Portal mention, I pretty much finished InFamous 2 in one sitting. It took me from 4pm until about 2am, but it was worth it ;P

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Portal
Fable
Halo 2
Mass Effect 2 (I REALLY wanted to finish my Infiltrator that day...)

All fabulous during the 10-15 hours of playing them. (Excuse Portal as it was about 2-3 hours...)

Corax_1990

May 21, 2010
Lets see;
The LFDs
Halo 1&3
Bulletstorm
Several Guitar Heros
Portal
MW 1&2
Gears 2
All I can think of for the moment.

epialesofaergia

Jun 6, 2011
I'm assuming you meant on your first playthrough, so I'm striking my recent replay-conquering of SotC, RE4, and SH2.

Indigo Prophecy was the most recent one (though I needed a rage-pause for the shitty, tacked-on stealth mission). Before that was Escape from Monkey Island which I beat out of necessity, since I skipped the check for free space on my memory card without realizing it and I didn't have any room for a save, lest I let the previous four hours go to waste.

I beat Ico at a party where I wasn't having too much fun, since my roommate's annoying boyfriend at the time was there pretending to relate/bond, so naturally I gave him the ol' "Hey, I'm going to be playing this game for the next six hours, hope you don't mind."