GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Final Fantasy 13

It is one of the best looking games of all time.

Turok

... It...uhh...has guns WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dead space

The story was decent

Alan wake

The combat was fun for about 10 minutes

Ramin 123

Apr 23, 2010
Halo...It always makes me giggle the way MasterChief performs the perfect teabagging crouch

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
The original Donkey Kong had a fun movie made about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Kong:_A_Fistful_of_Quarters

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Sonic Riders: Hey you can surf in mid-air..... the rest is just pure hate....
WoW: you have mounts and the design is great...
CoD MW, MW2, BlOps: Ehrm... you can shoot people? the single player was kinda nice...
Halo: Hey look... stars....

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Repeatedly bringing death to Cole in inFamous is easy beacuse he dies in water and the whole map is surrounded by it.

Can I go back to saying mean things about inFamous now? I hate the hell out of that game.

EBass

Nov 17, 2009
System Shock two is one of the best and most important games ever. I just can't like it.

On a more obvious note, you really have to admire Daikatanas range of gameplay locations

EBass

Nov 17, 2009
System Shock two is one of the best and most important games ever. I just can't like it.

On a more obvious note, you really have to admire Daikatanas range of gameplay locations

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Dead Rising was fun when you were dicking about and had the sound off so you couldn't hear the radio bleeps.

Half Life 2 was fun when I shot saw blades through zombies.

Mass Effect was slightly humorous in its banter and the way Shepherd is so goddamn earnest about everything.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops had good cut scenes. (Those hand drawn ones? Loved them.)

lleihsad

Apr 9, 2009
Xenogears had a really cool battle UI when you were in the mechs. Also, the boss music was great.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Knowing a few FF characters helps not to waste time, not hating people from a distance that try to look like those.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Wild Arms 4: It's short and the HEX battles are a decent change of pace from the norm.

Norix596

Nov 2, 2010
The Eragon Movie Tie in game had excellent marketing that made me stupid enough to buy it.