GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

Extasii

May 22, 2009
Call of Duty: Black Ops
It's quite fun to make up names for it :)

Examples being...
Call of Booty: Black C**ks
Carl of Duty: Black Cops

ManiacEskimo

Mar 31, 2009
The Undergarden... exists? No wait that isn't a good thing. The graphics, no the character is a creepy aquatic teletubby.

There is no redeeming feature to this game.

magwaaf

Jul 25, 2008
stormtrooper9091 said:
Counter Strike.

It's.... eeeerm, it has guns and you kill imaginary people and that's good because.... eeerm I dunno
you hate counterstrike? what is your deal?

magwaaf

Jul 25, 2008
this is about games we hate and have to say something nice about. i think people forgot that.

ARKHAM ASYLUM... for a really shitty game you had great graphics... shame every other facet of the game sucked hard

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
flamewave7 said:
Shadow the Hedgehog : it has a sword in it! ( One of the many reasons I also hate it!!)
Wait! It has an omichao gun in it!

Death to annoying flying thing :D

OT: Sonic 06 had the greatest villain the series ever has had (yes, even better then SATAM Eggman).

BlueGlowstick

Nov 18, 2010
what's the use of saying something nice about a game we hate??

I have played Transformers for PSP (it was cheap at Target last year) & it has nice graphics...

Hooded.Gamer

Nov 28, 2010
Call of Duty. Riddled with great game play as well as many opportunities to be creative and exploratory. It also can breed great team-co-ordination.

(Meanwhile, it's gives off an "AMERICA-WANTS-WAR" vibe. Plus possible compensation via soldiers with large weapons)

Matthew Webb

Apr 11, 2010
lol when'd id have an account on here?... Anyways... Superman 64 : ummmmmmmm it had superman and that is cool? right? ummm it was for the n64 and the n64 was great. there! that was tough.