GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

Recron

Professional Procrastinator
Jun 10, 2010
Well I don't Hate any game, any game I don't like I will just loose interest in before I could actually start hating it but...

Monster Hunter Try: it Had nice visuals and some of the game play reminded me of Phantasy Star online but nowhere near as good. and it came with a little model and a classic controller.

Super Mario Kart: Paved the way for all the other Mario Kart games.

Sonic 06; I got full price when I returned it and because of it's existence there are many entertaining Rant's/ reviews on it.

Red steel: I got an awesome poster of it.

Sonic Unleashed's werehog stages: Each were Hog stage was good once, after that its boring and repetitive.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
Any Tomb Raider game...

The incessant "thap-thup thap-thup" of Lara Croft's footfalls can make for a quaint metronome during any type of musical practice, I suppose.

Though to be serious, I suppose Metroid Prime did add something new to the series and at least it was trying to move into a different direction with gameplay rather than regurgitate the same thing over and over again. Hell-O Zelda series...

randomID

Dec 29, 2008
World of Warcraft:
Cheaper than cocaine & hookers, but with less herpes.
Fallout 3:
Well... uh. I guess... no. Oh that test early in the game was pretty funny the first time. Also it was nice to reverse steal grenades into somebodies inventory.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Back to the Future -- NES. Great music.
Zelda Wand of Gamelon -- CD-i. Nice music and hilarious cut scenes.
Dick Tracy -- NES. I liked the idea of collecting clues and such.
Battletoads -- NES. Just pause it during gameplay.
Superman 64 -- it has, uh..... it's got a nice, uh..... you know what? I didn't like anything about it.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
Call of Duty: Black Ops

(What?!? More nazi zombies?!? How original, oh now instead of choosing the the weapons scope, you choose the color and ornaments for the scope? C'mon CoD, Show me something original that hasn't been made 7 times or isn't about U.S.A. winning everything and saving the world.)

Ahem...
It's... pretty... I guess.

Note: This thread has been done before. Try searching on the Escapist Search before making a thread to see if it has been done before.

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Tekken 6 had some of the characters that I used to love
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands used elemental control in quite a fun way

My choices are filed under "stupid additions to otherwise great franchises".

SheleKnights

Oct 6, 2010
Too Human: The original idea of putting vikings in a hypothetical future was interesting, and I like the different classes and combinations thereof.

Edit: And also,
Life_Is_A_Mess said:
Call of Duty: Black Ops

(What?!? More nazi zombies?!? How original, oh now instead of choosing the the weapons scope, you choose the color and ornaments for the scope? C'mon CoD, Show me something original that hasn't been made 7 times or isn't about U.S.A. winning everything and saving the world.)

Ahem...
It's... pretty... I guess.

Note: This thread has been done before. Try searching on the Escapist Search before making a thread to see if it has been done before.
I think you're missing the point.

Kale Vetna

Sep 29, 2009
Extermination for PS2. It had an interesting weapon system and you had to keep an eye on your health and infection levels...