Games you have spent over 100 hours on.

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
Lets see, that I can remember, The Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2 (actually, I have spent over five hundred hours on FFX-2), Oblivion, Fallout 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Final Fantasy XIII, Saints Row 2 and Resident Evil 5. There may be others, but it is hard to be certain. I think I may have surpassed the one hundred hour limit on both Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games, for example, but since they were split over a whole bunch of different save games that I deleted after passing the game each time, it is impossible to be sure.

blekx

May 10, 2009
Days and days and days on WoW, probably 100+ hour on fable 2 because of the stupid gargoyles and doors. Almost there on dragon age, getting time wasting acheivements :D

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
A Pious Cultist said:
MrNickster said:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
In a single playthrough? Because I've racked up just under 50 hours and I daudled and got lost A LOT.
I got through in about 70 hours, but spent an extra 35 or so screwing around, trying to find all the heart pieces, gold bugs, poe souls etc and getting through the cave in Gerudo Desert a bunch of times.

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC about 250 hours
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CS about 150 hours
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP about 150 hours
Fallout 3 COTY 267 hours
Mass Effect about 120 hours
Dawn of War II 114 hours
Half-Life 2 206 hours
C&C 3 Tiberian Wars/Kanes Wrath around 250-300 hours

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
Hmm, there'd be a few. But the one's I'm certain on are:
Time splitters: Future Perfect,
FFVII Crisis Core,
Pokemon Sapphire,
Pokemon Platinum,
FFXIII (close enough, only got a few hours left)

Apr 29, 2010
I honestly have no idea. I never keep track of that. If anything, I'd say I'm almost at that point in Just Cause 2(the only game I'm playing at the moment).

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
I probably have spent over 100 hours on over 1000 games in my life easy. I'm not even sure if I can list all the games I have spent over 1000 hours on. Here are some of the games I have broken 1000 hours on.

Diablo II (probably spent more time on this then any other non-mmo)
Phantasy Star Online (Universe was not over 1k though)
Dungeons and Dragons Online (most time I have spent on a new age MMO)
3 Kingdoms (text based MMO...had about 3 years + of game time between my characters with 95%+ in combat)
Might and Magic 4&5 (other might and magics are all over 100 but maybe not over 1k...used to play them every summer over again though so they might all be over 1k)
Wizardy: Proving grounds of the mad overlord (I played this to death when it first came out)
WoW (I think I passed 1k on it...played probably 8-10 months all together but non-stop)
Warcraft III (favorite RTS pretty much)
Starcraft (not a huge RTS fan but I've still clocked over 1k in the game)
Magic the Gathering Online (spent more playing the game in real but still over 1k online)
Borederlands (Not 100% sure I'm over 1k...but I have to be getting up there)
Too Human (Love the game....so underrated)
Mail Order Monsters (old Commedor 64 game I used to play to death with my friends)
Whichever DDR I got first (can't remember which is was anymore but that one I played a ton)
Elemental Gearbolt (best light gun game ever. My wife loves it too. Only game I could really get her into. We played it for hours off and on for years)

There are probably more I've played over 1000 hours but can't think of em off the top of my head. Tons of great games that I have played less then 1k though such as Fallout 3, Disgaea 3, Kingdom Hearts 1 and FF1 and FF 3(6).

FF1 I played through as every character combination, but I think it was only about 20 hours or so per play through. Total time was probably less then 500 hours all together. FF3(6) was my favorite final fantasy and I played that repeatedly over the years...still no way I made it over 1k.

I have spent probably over 50% of my life (I'm 37) playing video games. I'm not sure if that is sad...or if I am very lucky. I have managed to do other things somehow in between gaming such as White water rafting, going to the burning man, getting married, Backpacking up mountains and getting my Masters Degree (no, not in video games although I sure wrote alot of papers on video games, video game addiction etc).

I guess I am a video game addict...glad I don't live in China.

Dirty-Zombie

Nov 26, 2009
GTA: Vice City, Age Of Empires 2, Team Fortress 2 and I'm getting close with Halo: Reach and Minecraft.

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Loads and load and loads of games I play. I make the most out of the money that I pay. Now if you're asking for which I've played the most probably Monster Hunter Portable Unite, must have like hundreds and hundreds if not a thousand hours plugged into that game.

GiantSpiderGoat

Nov 19, 2009
cooluc said:
GiantSpiderGoat said:
I'm pretty sure I spent more than a few years on diablo 2. I still here the call of my necromancer calling me back.
I sense...death within this place.

Ahh, so much time spent getting my necro to 99, then doing it again with a different build.
I'm pretty sure I spent a few weeks trying to find the fang set, so I could become a vampire.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Hmm, well I can't recall the details of my early gaming adventures, back when I didn't track my playtime. I'm quite sure about the following games though:

- Rollercoaster Tycoon
- Unreal Tournament 99
- Counterstrike: Source
- Half Life 2
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Age of Empires 2
- WoW
- TF2
- Warhammer Online
- Pokemon Red
- Pokemon Gold

That's about it, I think. Maybe Oblivion as well but I'm not sure.

MMMowman

Mar 9, 2009
Are you sure you want to hear it? ok....

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Age of Empires I, Age of Empires II, BioShock, Morrowind , Morrowind Bloodmoon,Morrowind Tribunal, Crysis, Oblivion GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, Toy Story, Tekken 3, Spyro 1, Spyro 2, Spyro 3, KOTOR 1, KOTOR 2, The Witcher, Minecraft, GTA 4, GTA 3, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Peggle (iPod version),Plants vs Zombies, Street Fighter IV, Just Cause 2, Dragon Age, Half Life 2, G Mod, Warhammer Dawn of War (x4 for it's explandsions), Saints Row 2, Red Faction, Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Pokemon Red, Pokemone Ruby, BloodRayne 2, Mafia, Mafia 2, Godfather, Pariah, Eternal Sonata, Fable, Fable 2, Sudeki, Tetris, Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Blinx: The Time Sweeper, Brute Force, Burnout, Burnout 2, Burnout 3, Dark Summit, Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive 4, DRIV3R, Enter the Matrix, Fable: The Lost Chapters (PC), Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Silent Assassin, Jade Empire, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Need for Speed: 2, Ninja Gaiden, Nightcaster, Project Gotham Racing, Psychonauts, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Shenmue II, The Simpsons: Hit & Run, The Sim (plus all of the expandsions), The Simpsons: Road Rage, The Sims 2, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Republic Commando, TimeSplitters, TimeSplitters 2, True Crime: Streets of LA, Worms, Yager, Dead Rising, Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero 5, Overlord, Overlord 2, Runescape......

There are more but I cant be bothered to remeber them

Edit: Do I have the most recorded number of games?

MMMowman

Mar 9, 2009
crazy-j said:
Loud Hawk said:
Arma 2
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
World Of Warcraft
Call of Duty 4 (30 days played)
Modern Warfare 2 (25 days played)
GTA IV
Halo 3
Call Of Duty WaW
Mercenaries 2 (7 saves with + 100 hours on)
Rainbow six vegas 2
Battlefield 2
Battlefield BC
Battlefield BC2
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Hawx
Hawx 2
L4D
Dragon Age: Origins
Borderlands
Forza 2
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Saints Row
Saints Row 2
Champions: Return to Arms (PS2)

OH MY GOD, I JUST NOTICED I HAVE NO LIFE.
So that is where ALL my time goes.

That is a pretty large part of 16 years of life.
that's.....impressive?
Check out mine.... 439) 11 October 2010 7:24 pm