Games you have spent over 100 hours on.

liveslowdiefast

Jan 17, 2010
For me I have acheved this feat with GTA:San Andreas, Counter strike source & Time Splitters 2.
What games have you reached the big three digits on?

Yrgen

Feb 14, 2010
Just wow I think.

Don't really spend much time on each game nowadays, just play through them once and that's that.

Airhead

May 8, 2008
trog08 said:
I got somewhere around 200 hours out of FFX.
Same game! Although I had more like 150 going. I wanted to complete everything, but getting through the Dark Aeons was just too much grind.

Kneel

Jan 5, 2010
World of Warcraft (somewhat predictably);
TIE Fighter;
X-Com : Terror from the Deep;
Aliens vs Predator 2.

The only relatively recent game I've played that comes close is Left 4 Dead 2, at about 50 hours played.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Countless.

The most recent I can think of is Fallout 3.
But I've definitely spent well over 100 hours, probably over 500 hours in Starcraft, Diablo II, Battlefield 1942, Unreal Tournament, UT2K4, Warcraft III...

And don't even go into X-Com or Jagged Alliance, heh. Let alone Master of Orion...

But yeah, I also have 21 days on my 'main' quake live account, so...that's 504 hours right there, not including my other accounts.

Hell maybe even League of Legends...lol.

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
I got over 200 on fallout 3 but i'm sure about 40% of it was just me leaving the game on and doing nothing. Also demon's souls got me around 110 on my first char before I lost the data. ;_;

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
Anything with Trophies (never had an XBox, so I don't follow your "achievement" stuff) that are for beating the game in a certain way or something equally hard. I've spent that much or more on the God of War series collectively because of those damned Challenges of Whatever-the-hell. My friend who comes over on a roughly bi-weekly basis is addicted to Rogue Galaxy and if he hasn't yet reached 100 hours, he will very soon. I don't really enjoy it that much though.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Too many.

Likely culprits include:

Oblivion
Morrowind
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect, Borderlands, and GTA IV might also make the cut.

Definitely the two Elder Scrolls games though. Much to my continued shame, they keep good track of how much time you spend.

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
Fallout 3 easily. Maybe Oblivion. Maybe FFXI. Probably FFXII. Possibly Saints Row 2. Probably Castlevania: SOTN.

Beyond that, we're talking about old NES and SNES games that I just played over and over so many times that I have no idea how many hours I put into them.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
latenightapplepie said:
Too many.

Likely culprits include:

Oblivion
Morrowind
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Red Dead Redemption

Definitely the first two though. Much to my continued shame, the game keeps track.
I might have spent that long on Halo 3 overall, if you factor in my 5 campaign playthroughs and many multiplayer matches. ODST, not so much, though it was still an awesome game of course.

I'm pretty sure I've spent over 100 hours on Pokémon Gold overall. Great game, very addictive.

number2301

Apr 27, 2008
RAKtheUndead said:
I think I'm limited to the original Fallout, Civilization 2, possibly Fallout 2 and Frontier: Elite II.
That is the first time I've seen anyone else mention Frontier on here. Here have a picture -

My list is strangely similar to RAK's, Civilisation 2, Frontier: Elite II, Football/Championship Manager (various iterations), Pro Evolution Soccer (again various iterations) and Fallout 3. I must also have racked up well over a hundred hours on Team Fortress Classic back in the day as well. Oh and X Wing vs TIE Figher!