Games You Haven't Got Around to Playing?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Well to start with, I'll only count games for the consoles I have. If I would count all consoles, I would probably need a couple of topics to list every game I missed. Anyway, I miss plenty of Gamecube titles: Pikmin, Tales of Symphonia, Beyond Good and Evil, just to name a few. For the GBA I especially miss Golden Sun 2, and for the PC the Thief games, Deus Ex and System Shock (2). That is, ofcourse, without mentioning the other consoles. PS3, Wii, N64, PS2...yikes.

Geddes

Sep 4, 2008
I just want to get ahold of a Gamecube so i can have a go at some of the games on there. Actually, the last two console generations have passed me by, I'll have to remedy that soon.

Terria

Mar 29, 2009
JC175 said:
Please try System Shock 2. It is absolutely godlike.

The one I never got around to was Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. It always sounded attractive - good reviews, etc - but I just never tried it out.

Oh, and Planescape Torment. I've had it on my desk for about 6 months now.
If I could offer you some of your own advice: Please try Planescape Torment it's absolutely godlike (in the realm of story driven click and pause "Baldur" RPG's.)

And Half Life 2. I played Portal and TF2 on The Orange Box and never got round to putting it back in.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Ugh, this is a long list...

Grand Theft Auto 4
Mass Effect
Tales of Vesperia
Eternal Sonata
Call of Duty 5
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
Guitar Hero series
Rock Band series
Soul Calibur 4
The Total War series (exception being Rome)
Star Ocean 2-4
Arc the Lad (PS version)
Devil May Cry series
Shadow of the Colossus
Persona series
Shin Megami Tensei series

Yeah... I really need to go on a gaming venture of a life time. Lots more than this even.

May 17, 2007
Planescape: Torment I adore but haven't finished. *cough* I'm weak.

Baldur's Gate is one of my favourite games and the sequel is supposed to be better... but I haven't played it.

I lived for a year with a friend who owned Okami but never got around to playing it.

I started playing System Shock 2 but got a little motion sick from it and haven't gone back yet.

There are so many others...

Gravenous

May 3, 2009
Baldur's Gate 2. It just stands there, watching me, observing my every move, but I'm too weak to best it in direct combat.

As in, I have it installed, I had the time, I have the desire. I just can't start it. Oh well, come summer I'll have another chance!

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
Please don't lynch me right away, but I never played any of the Half-Life games (except Portal, if you want to count that).

But I recently got HL2 and intend to play through it in the near future!

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Grand Theft Auto 4
Mass Effect
Tales of Vesperia
Eternal Sonata
Call of Duty 5
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3
The Total War series (exception being Rome)
Star Ocean 2-4
Arc the Lad (PS version)
Devil May Cry series
Shadow of the Colossus
Persona series
Shin Megami Tensei series
Gears of War
Blue Dragon
Noby Noby Boy
Metal Gear Solid 4

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
I bought Okami about six months ago and never got around to playing it. Other than that, I'm pretty much up to date on my games. Currently on my second Mass Effect playthrough. Yay for I-Got-To-Level-35-And-Got-Bored-Of-Vanguard situations :D

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
Not enough Witcher for me, nor Mass Effect. I need to get around to playing them...

prinxess

Feb 28, 2009
Haven't played Mass Effect or Halo Wars.
I might go out and rent em'. If I like, I buy ^-^

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Haven't really gotten into Splinter Cell : DA and Dead Rising. I'm desperately trying to like them, but Splinter Cell is tormentingly annoying, and Dead Rising is fu**ing insane with it's stupid missions, like when you have to kill some murderers driving a car with a minigun attached. What the hell is up with that? Where did they come from and why do they drive around the same place all day?

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Suikoden IV I know its shit and all but im a suikoden fan nonetheless I have played Suikoden V but not IV >.> (I own IV its sitting with my other jrpgs but I havnt played it yet lol)

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
Got so many games I've Yet To Play it's getting embarrassing.
Just today I've finally picked up God Hand, Manhunt 2 and Chariot Wars.
And just based on one or two opinions of people on this forum I picked up Armed & Dangerous and Drakengard in the last week alone.
This doesn't include the countless other games I've got on my shelves ready to play.
I wouldn't mind, but I'm playing through Medal of Honour: Frontline for the nth time!!!!

roastbeefy

Apr 20, 2009
Need to get my hands on Ico, Okami, Killer 7, Blue Dragon, the list goes on.

Gravenous said:
Baldur's Gate 2. It just stands there, watching me, observing my every move, but I'm too weak to best it in direct combat.

As in, I have it installed, I had the time, I have the desire. I just can't start it. Oh well, come summer I'll have another chance!
One of the greatest RPGs ever, do a training montage or something and begin the battle! speaking in the metaphors you used.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Tons, but most aren't commonly thought of. The most blasphemous are here:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The rest of the Zelda console games...I've played the handheld ones, though.

Metal Gear Solid 1-4 (haven't played any of the entire series, minus the crappy PSP game, which sucked so hard that I'm not likely to ever play the rest if they are anything like that)

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
I've never played Devil May Cry 3 or Left 4 Dead - even though I own both of them.

There are probably alot more, but since I've played all the other games I own, I'm only counting the two above (which is maybe cheating but meh). It would take me a long time to list all the games that I've wanted to play but haven't got round to buying / borrowing.