Games You Haven't Got Around to Playing?

Zephirius

Jul 9, 2008
Wanted to try but haven't: Destroy All Humans, Shadow of the Colossus (no PS2).
Might add more later.

"Should have tried" according to peers, but have never felt the desire: Diablo series, CoD4, C&C (Have played Generals and RA series, but not original), Half-Life (1)(only played it once for 2 minutes), anything beyond MGS1, anything Resident Evil, anything Silent Hill.

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
elitecrewer said:
OP: Play System Shock 2 and Starcraft! Two of the best games I've ever played.

Need to play Planescape: Torment. I also haven't even opened X3: Reunion.
System Shock 2 is pretty good now that ive played it, i just hoped that it would be scarier, and that I was given more explanation for all of the different things I can do in the game.

Crimsanon

Feb 11, 2009
I've yet to buy the second Penny Arcade Adventures episode. Also, I need to pick up The Pitt and Broken Steel for Fallout 3.

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
Mario Galaxy, Bioshock, Pitt and broken steel like Crimsanon that's all I can think of now

Fortesque

Jan 16, 2009
Silent Hill 1.
Bought it for about $5 pre-owned from my local video shop around last November. Really should get round to playing it.

Sk3nv0y

Apr 20, 2009
JC175 said:
The one I never got around to was Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. It always sounded attractive - good reviews, etc - but I just never tried it out.
Im pretty sure that Riddick:Escape from dark athena comes with butcher bay although i might be making that up

ganpondorodf

Apr 30, 2008
Dead Space is the big one for me. I've started it about three times, and enjoyed it... But every single time it ends up that I just couldn't be bothered putting it on again. I dunno why; I really liked it when I was playing it.

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
Oh, dear god. I've got a stack about a foot high of games I've been meaning to play (that is why I bought them, after all), but haven't had time to.

Narrowing it down from the "To be played" stack:

Okami
Tales of the Abyss
Persona 4
Kingdom Hearts
God of War
Silent Hill 2

BlueMartian

Mar 22, 2009
Bioshock
Was really getting into it, but for some reason my xbox kept fucking up my saved game, starting me further back each time

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
GoliathJT said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Starcraft,
Wow. When did you buy it?
It wasn't actually that long ago, but it's just been sitting there, along with Fable, Jade Empire, and a few other games that haven't gotten their turn yet.

Oh also I haven't played Diablo, and my friend gave that to me around 6 years ago. Did I do bad?

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
I downloaded Deus Ex off of Steam last week, but so far I've only managed to play it for about an hour or two, which is aggravating, because it's really fun so far.

Must find more time to play it!

Also, I must find a copy of System Shock 2, and I must play Okami sometime.

tooktook

Feb 13, 2008
GTA IV sadly remains unplayed.

Played Zeno Clash though...great. (Not on topic but thought I'd mention the soon to be best game you never played winner)

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
GoliathJT said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Starcraft,
Wow. When did you buy it?
It wasn't actually that long ago, but it's just been sitting there, along with Fable, Jade Empire, and a few other games that haven't gotten their turn yet.

Oh also I haven't played Diablo, and my friend gave that to me around 6 years ago. Did I do bad?
Yes you did. Very.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Mega Man X8. I've played the demo, and I want to get the game, but I'll wait until I've played Street Fighter 4 (PC) for a few months before then.