Games you still haven't finished (but totally wanted to)

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
Demon's Souls for me. Im as far as I can possibly progress without beating goddamn 4-3. The poisonous bog drains my health so I dont even have a chance. Ugh its terrible. I lost all hope in that level.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Most rpgs, especially oblivion, morrowind, and dragon age. I borrowed morrowyind and haven't gotten around to hunting down a copy of my own yet, and on the other two I am an alt-aholic. I probably played oblivion for a total of well over 100 hrs, prolly closer to 200. I think my single character that had the most time was a shade under 20 hrs. I just can't seem to find a class that can do everything I want to do, probably because I want to do everything. lol

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Deus Ex: Kinda got bored with the creeping around. Will have to finish it when Deus Ex: Human Revolution comes out.

X-Wing Alliance: Became convinced that I needed a killer joystick to even begin to play this game properly.

Half Life 2: Can't get enough time on the Xbox.

Lost Odyssey: Same. Also, the disc keeps throwing read errors, occasionally trashing hours of game play.

Super Mario Galaxy: Disc went missing.

Mechwarrior 4: Got to the Big Choice (save your sister or raid the ammo depot), decided it was a bullshit choice, and lost interest.

NetHack: Unless dying counts as "finishing" the game, I've never completed NetHack.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I haven't finished The Ballad of Gay Tony. It's been months since I've played it. I was enjoying it though. My Xbox died while I was playing it, and when I got a new one I got Red Dead Redemption with it. I kind of just forgot about Gay Tony until now...

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
Planescape : Torment

Good, addictive quality old-school RPG with good plot and writing.
Reason for not finishing?

Nvidia.
Fuck your lack of backward compatibility. No amount of fixes, patches, driver swaps or hacks will stop it crashing hard whenever a decent spell effect is on screen.

The Straw-that-broke-the-Nameless-One's-back?

The Modron Maze; the Mechanus Cannon spell cast by the Evil Wizard construct.

All that effort to obtain Nordom and his crossbows wasted.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I need to finish Majora's Mask, Final Fantasy 12, Devil May Cry 2, and Silent Hill 3, I'm near the end in all of them. Now I'm on my Christmas break from university I shall be fixing that soon!

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Super Toast said:
Sturmdolch said:
Mount and Blade: Warband
You can't really finish that one.
True, but I want to be king. Or at least better than "Guy with 50 man army that doesn't use it because it's too slow to kill bandits and too weak to kill enemies, and can't find the places he's supposed to go for quests, so he just fights in the arena and flirts with and recites poetry to a dude's sister while making epic run-on sentences."

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
Fallout: New Vegas...50 hours into it and I am so burnt out. COme back to it after I take some time off.

Hayate_GT

Mar 6, 2010
Ninja Gaiden
LoZ: The Wind Waker
GoldenEye: Rouge Agent
Mega Man X4 X5 X6 and X:Command Mission (i am ashamed)
and well Metroid Prime on Hard mode...the Omega Pirate is a bastard...he hax...>.<

Jax87

Dec 16, 2010
Alan Wake and Red Dead springs to mind...been so busy on Fallout 3 lately.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Dragon age..right on the last boss but I just can't get it...I'm going to have to finish for Dragon age 2!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Just Cause 2: It's a beautiful game and I'm 75.04% finished. I beat the story mode, found all 300 faction items and, 2,000 resources. I've found the whale, the balloon, pie island, the bubble gun banana fail and, a lot of other stuff. I've also got 100% completion on 250+ settlements. I want to finish that game. I really, really do. I'm close but I don't know if I can reach that 100%. It won't be for a lack of trying.

I'm also almost done with Birth by Sleep. I've beaten Ven and, Terra's stories and I've beaten 2 worlds in Aqua's. I'll have beaten that one by the end of the week I think.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed 2
Sadly through the power of the internet I know how both games end =/
Not a huge deal for AC2 but shit... I wish I hadn't spoiled RDR

northeast rower

Dec 14, 2010
Never finished KOTOR with my male Scoundrel.... for some reason I could only finish it as a female Scout, which I did 4 times.

MouseFlight

May 16, 2010
Hmmm, this reminds me to finish Fallout 3 and Stalker:CoP. I played for a few hours when i bought it during the steam sale, but don't have that much time to play it. The same thing with Stalker: CoP, not enough time.

Gwynnbleidd

Aug 13, 2010
Death or Glory, an old Amiga game. No matter at what age I played it, I never finished it. It was too hard for me.