Games you suck at

Juan Regular

Jun 3, 2008
I'm usually a pretty mediocre gamer. I play most my games on easy difficulty and I can count the online deathmatch games I won on one hand.

What games do you really suck at?

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Im no good at CS, C&C and startcraft.

They are waaay too fast for me ><

Crrato

Jun 17, 2008
RTS.
I use to be quite good at them, until I started with Counter Strike: Source. Now its just FPS after FPS.

The only RTS game I'm decent at now is Red Alert 2, but thats only because it was the best game my computer could handle for about a year.

EmperorDude

Apr 30, 2008
I'm not a bad gamer per se (in fact I was once complimented how well I could do the more difficult levels in GTA) but I'm inpatient most of the time. I set the difficult down so I spend less time struggling against enemies. I also tend to miss key items and areas in games due to my inpatience.

Sackwak

Dec 20, 2007
All those survial horror game things like Condemned. I downloaded Condemned 2 demo off of PSN and quickly came to wits that this isnt my type of game

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Sackwak said:
All those survial horror game things like Condemned. I downloaded Condemned 2 demo off of PSN and quickly came to wits that this isnt my type of game
Eh, Your more of a horror fan of things like Resident evil 4. More clusterfucking then mindfuck.

Juan Regular

Jun 3, 2008
Yeah, I played the Condemned demo too and died in maybe five minutes. Never touched it again.
But it really sucks sometimes to be so bad at something you love so much.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Sackwak said:
I too can't stand horror survival games. Especially condemned where sneaking around and beating people over the back of the head with a blunt object is the main source of combat. I also jump constantly with the sudden BOO! scenes, so no help there for me.

fusion_cell

Jul 31, 2008
I start all my games on hard as I always worry incase there is a lil tiny bit of content I might miss out on but I got MGS4, I am not a big MGS player and I am struggling to actualy get into it as 14 deaths a mission really sux

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Raceing games. Those and Alone in the Dark but I think that was on the games fault not mine.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
PurpleRain said:
Raceing games. Those and Alone in the Dark but I think that was on the games fault not mine.
Yeah they forgot the polish and you know the story in alone in the dark.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Bulletinmybrain said:
PurpleRain said:
Being alone in the dark? I gave up by the end. It got to frustrating for me to even think about skipping the chapters.

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
I suck at game.

In that if it can be described as a 'game', I suck at it.

It's a game therefore I suck

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
PurpleRain said:
Bulletinmybrain said:
PurpleRain said:
Being alone in the dark? I gave up by the end. It got to frustrating for me to even think about skipping the chapters.
One thing that can be said about it that everybody should play some of it for is..THE FIRES FUCKING AWESOME. Uncapped.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Hey Joe said:
I suck at game.

A comment worthy of an avatar that retarded. No offense.

Brothers In Arms. A WW2 game with a realistic comat system, i.e. if you don't take cover and try to use the charge-in skirmish tactics that I love so huggy-muggy much, you will go down.

Unmannedperson

Jul 16, 2008
Medieval II: Total War

My armies are always running off on their own and then when I finally get some loyal leaders the Pope comes along and kills off every single one of them in the Inquisition.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Hey Joe said:
I suck at game.

Life's a game. Jump off a bridge.

Bulletinmybrain said:
PurpleRain said:
One thing that can be said about it that everybody should play some of it for is..THE FIRES FUCKING AWESOME. Uncapped.
Not good enough reason to loose years of your life trying to even bother with this game though. Argh. It still frustrates me even now! People are buying this game as we speak, ignorent to how much sucking it does.