Games You Want, But Will Never Come Out

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Xlr8DETH said:
unfortunately i dont think a star wars battlefront 3 will ever be released or a proper Kotor 3
*Dies a little* Don't you say that!! Don't you dare say that! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!*Rolls into a ball crying*

OT: I think it's pretty obvious that I want Star Wars Battlefront 3. With the proper online networks of modern consoles, BF3 would be an incredible game, especially with the levels shown off in that old tech demo way back when.

See that? That's what two seperate battlefields in the same map look like. *MIND=BLOWN*

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
Freelancer 2
Final Fantasy Tactics 2 - Geared towards grownups this time...
Armored Core - All old games re-done in the new engine for the PS3.
Dragon Age 2 - That was actually a Dragon Age sequel, not a reskinned Mass Effect
Baldur's Gate 3
KOTOR 3
EVE Online 2 - This time with more realtime action, or just patch more in...
SINS 2
Gran Turismo VI - This time with a range of cars that extends beyond Japan!

I can probably think of more, but that should keep developers busy.

gmacarthur81

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Nov 13, 2009
Star Craft: Ghost
A new Darkstalkers
Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat
Darkstalkers vs. Mortal Kombat
Blaz Blue vs. Mortal Kombat

Of course, make them more Mortal Kombat and less DC vs. Mortal Kombat. Meaning I want full fatalities.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Timesplitters 4, Battlefront 3, Alan Wake 2, or Enslaved 2.

Prove me wrong, future.

Tjoubou

Apr 14, 2009
Space siege 2 :) I know the first one wasn't the best rpg ever, but i really had fun with it, and it does leave a lot of room for a sequel :O

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Starwars battlefront 3
Hitman 5
cmon io hitman was one of your greatest game series and it was announced and people heard about it but its in development hell and might never get out :(

also why the hell is there no battlefront? mabye if some of the people from pandemic could get together and make it? please?

VanillaBean

Feb 3, 2010
I want a GTA style Terminater game where you would play as your own designed Terminater in a sandbox style world, and you would either have to defend John Connor and stop Cyberdine and Skynet or fight against Connor and assassinate him and his generals.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri 2 fully updated and improved (if that is possible)

That or another Jedi Knight Game

Also Star Wars Bounty Hunter 2

i know it was a rush in for attack of the clones, but i liked it alot, and if you put jango into an open world hitman-esque game where you hunt for your targets and plan to take them out yourself. i think that would be awesome

Lekonua

Mar 25, 2009
A 2.5D HD remake of Sonic 3 & Knuckles. That's all I want from SEGA. I would forgive them for EVERYTHING they have done to that once noble hedgehog if they were to release this game; from Heroes to Colors (even though I hear Colors is actually fairly decent).

No more characters, no cliched/complicated story.

Sonic 4 was as step in the right direction. Well...more like a faint twitch of the toe to orient it within 5 degrees of FACING the right direction...but still...

Edit:
flamingjimmy said:
Freespace 3.
FORGET. EVERYTHING. I JUST SAID. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.