Games You Want, But Will Never Come Out

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I loved Metal Arms enough to want a sequel to it, it's one of my top 5 best games, yet I hear the company that made the game has gone down.

I also wanted to see a Lego Lord of the Rings, probubly wouldn't happen, but we can hope...

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
My vote would go for Psychonauts 2 and Super Mario RPG 2. I know there have been other Mario games but I want one in the style of the SNES cult classic. My favorite game of all time and the ONLY reason I own a Wii to this day.

Bring back Mallow and Geno :(

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Battlefront 3.... thank you EA for making me hate you...

Star wars Republic Commando 2.... the first one was great and beautifull... but unfortenatly it seems that in Lucas Arts theres a policy that if it has success, never make a sequel....

the same policy killed KOTOR3 and JediAcademy2.

And my number one game that will never have a sequel is: *drum rolls* dun dun DUN

CONKER other bad fur day. Thanks to Microsoft the company that bought Rare and whore theyre mascots in all aspects and later sold the mascots to other companies (thus we saw what they did to banjoo....). The director producer saied that they were going to make the sequel to Conker bad fur day, but microsoft in theyre corporate greedy mind, casted away the sequel, and made theyre workers, to remake conker from n64 to xbox with some nice graphics....

things they achieved:
-Killed the franchise;
-Add new mechanics to something that wasant broken. Ofc by doing this they broke what made the game fun;
-The movement of the new conker.... god... lets just say n64 was way better;
-A legion of angry fans was born;
-Microsoft brang a brand new meaning to what you shouldnt do to multiplayer;
-the controls.... microsoft acctually made the game play horribly...

And lastly after theyre remake was a fiasco and they killed the franchise, the oncoming sequels from rare mascots, and whore the hell out from our old n64 heroes, microsoft procceded in destroying rare completely, and alas destroying the sequel to what would be a closure to one of the funniest games out there!!!

Thanks EA for beying assholes, and thanks Microsoft for beying Corporate sons of b**ches!!!!
Youre Greedy asses destroyed 2 of the best gaming companies out there, and all because you wanted more money, and rushed the hell out from them, so because of your rushing instead of them giving us more good products, they gave us what you made them to do... crap....

CATS FTW

Mar 21, 2010
ryoe said:
Kingdom heart game for xbox360
or a new first person game like oblivion
Hmmm, maybe for a first person game like Oblivion you could take a look at the elder scrolls five. You know, the official sequal to The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion? Just a thought.

CATS FTW

Mar 21, 2010
TEMHOTA said:
A sequel to Blood, The Four Horseman of The Apocalypse Lance Henrikson as Abaddon and Tim Curry as Satan?!?!?! How could this have been canceled? Werewolf the Apocalypse, another that makes you wonder how these games get canceled, also makes you wonder why drivel like Halo actually gets released.
Hey man, no need to get snotty. Let's not name names, this is a bawww thread.

CATS FTW

Mar 21, 2010
Republic Commando 2

Odd World: strangers wrath 2

Call of Cthluhu 2

Really, these are all necessary for the continued well being of the human race.

A Timeshift 2 with improved upon manipulation ideas would be great as well.

TIME SPLITTERS 4, FUCK YOU CRYSIS!

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
A sequel to World in Conflict would be nice, but the game was good by itself, so a sequel probably would screw it up. ;_;

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Vault101 said:
General BrEeZy said:
a modern war game where instead of playing one person, you play in an army, and you just win the battle to pass to the next campaign level. and when you die, you assume control of another person on the battlefield instead of being one unrealisticly lucky soldier.
hehe. ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
anyways..
that and a "realistic" war game, COD isn't very realistic, i think trained soldiers should be albe to move at a decent speed while looking down the sights and maintain stability, and should never even have their gun "at the hip" at all. oh, and a more realistic sprint distance. even those muscular guys with their gear can cover ground longer and harder than they do in the games. thats just me though...
I swear many years ago I saw a freind plkay a game that did that thing with the solders....bettlefeild 1942? Im not sure i think it was world war and you could even play australians Im not sure
NIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
coolbeans. thanks for the tip.
you know, i never played any of those older battlefield games..strange.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
General BrEeZy said:
Vault101 said:
General BrEeZy said:
a modern war game where instead of playing one person, you play in an army, and you just win the battle to pass to the next campaign level. and when you die, you assume control of another person on the battlefield instead of being one unrealisticly lucky soldier.
hehe. ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
anyways..
that and a "realistic" war game, COD isn't very realistic, i think trained soldiers should be albe to move at a decent speed while looking down the sights and maintain stability, and should never even have their gun "at the hip" at all. oh, and a more realistic sprint distance. even those muscular guys with their gear can cover ground longer and harder than they do in the games. thats just me though...
I swear many years ago I saw a freind plkay a game that did that thing with the solders....bettlefeild 1942? Im not sure i think it was world war and you could even play australians Im not sure
NIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
coolbeans. thanks for the tip.
you know, i never played any of those older battlefield games..strange.
Dont take my word for it, I could be wrong but youre welcome anyway

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
Fallout's cancelled jewel Van Buren. I have never witnessed such promising artwork and story/plot until it took a giant dump on me

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
bahumat42 said:
shewolf51 said:
I would love to see another Legacy of Kain game, but I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever see a conclusion to the series.
didn't defiance wrap most of it up. It definitely wrapped up kains story, as for raziel i don't explicitly remember.

Although those games are due a reboot. LOVE THEM.
Raziel's story looks to have been wrapped up but Kain still seems to have some things to accomplish such as restoring Nosgoth.

It looks like Eidos is concentrating on the reboot of Tomb Raider for now though.