Games you want to be announced

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Random Fella said:
Sonic Doctor said:
Woh! Okay, chill. I was just saying i'd like to see a new fallout :)
Just kidding I know what you're talking about
Well, after I posted, I thought: Why the heck did I just quote and say that?

It's a bit too late for me, need to go to bed, the priority of things that need to be said and things that need to be just thought are getting mixed up.

malmodir

Jul 12, 2010
I second a lot of the said games... but there's one that has to be mentioned:

Freelancer 2

I can't be the only one who loved the first one and wants to have more of it.

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
A NEW Resident Evil game, but in the OLD way like RE 1, 2 and 3, but since it won't sell massively well, release a cheaper made game on XBL. Trials HD has sold 1.89 million copies, so it's not as if high sales of XBL games is impossible.

endtherapture

Nov 14, 2011
Half Life 3,
The Witcher 3,
Fallout 4,
Knights of the Old Republic 3,
Star Wars Battlefront 3,
Crysis 3.

Wonderland

Oct 10, 2011
Star Wars Battlefront 3 for gosh sakes!

And also, an open world Star Wars RPG by Bethesda would be bad***!

RobDaBank

Nov 16, 2011
Spacestation Silicon Valley 2!!

A new RPG similar to TES and the Fallout series.

Transport Tycoon (refurbed and modernised)

Not really interested in much else.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Rock Band: Japan
Pokenom (not a typo: think Cooking Mama but with Pokemon)
Current-gen remakes of Elder Scrolls Arena and, 2
US releases for DS/3DS Fortune Street titles (Japan is almost literally buried in them)
US releases for JUMP Ultimate Stars or, similar (SSB clone with anime characters)
Console version of Hard Reset
Console version of Amnesia: Dark Descent
Region-Free 3DS (released with both sticks and in a plethora of colors including clear plastic)

Other people's posts which I agree with:
Republic Commando 2
Psychonaughts 2
Knights of the Old Republic 3
Pokemon Radiant Ruby/ Stunning Sapphire 3D (or 3rD Shade of Grey)
Pokemon Snap 2

I can't stress enough though how badly I want Rock Band Japan to come back to life...

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Half Life 2: Episode 3
Overlord 3
Bulletstorm 2 (Would LOVE to see how silly it will be this time)
Battle for Middle Earth 3
Assassins Creed 3

And some other awesome games I forgot the name of...

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Aircross said:
A new X-Wing game...

I want my space combat simulation!
This would indeed be nice; it is... what? A decade overdue?

Of course the usual suspects;
KOTOR 3
Battlefront 3
Republic Commando 2 and the other sequels to the Star Wars games that were worth playing.
Fallout 4
Rome Total War 2
Dawn of War 3
and a few others that don't immediately come to mind

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Warcraft 4
Blizzard's new MMO
Final Fantasy 15
Kingdom Hearts 3
Ass Creed 3
A Valkyria Chronicles game that's on consoles
The next Pokemon game
SC2: Legacy of the Void
Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8 or 9 remake
Infamous 3
Star Wars Battlefront 3

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
kingdom hearts 3
i know square are working on it but they won't tell us almost anything but hey maybe they will give us a bone with the hidden endding movie in dream drop distance

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
A proper, fully 3D Pokemon game. I'd dearly love to finally FINALLY be able to wander around in a fully rendered version of the Pokemon world. Have all my Pokemon in full motion. See Pokemon in their fully glory out in the wild (think Pokemon Snap) as you try and catch them.

You get them idea.

I've been waiting to play that game for years now. Frankly, I'm utterly baffled by its continued non-existence.

CAMDAWG

Jul 27, 2011
X Souls (as in, the spiritual threequel to demon's and dark souls).

As much as I would love to have it announced, I think I'd also hate it if from software went with such a small time gap between games.

If they could somehow make the world much larger, while still maintaining the focus and atmospheric quality of dark souls, I will be forever singing their praises, but I'm not sure that's possible.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
Daigasso! Band Bros. 3DS version! With improved song quality and creation tools and the ability to save, upload and download songs online into files that just go right onto your SD card. Ability to send a favorite song over streetpass would be nice, and a new, weekly spotpass song straight from Nintendo would be amazing. (or hey, how about they feature one user-created song from their servers each week, along with their own new song that week, and allow you to "subscribe" to either if you want to get them automatically with spotpass?)
Seriously, there's so much potential that an improved Band Bros could have. DBB is the best music game I've ever played by a long shot, and there's still enough it could improve on with the better hardware we have now. America never got Band Bros, which was a travesty... that's why it would be a doubly awesome thing to see a 3D sequel announced for all regions.

Meteos 3DS would be another great one. Meteos is my favorite puzzle game, right above Lumines and the Puzzle League/Tetris Attack series. It's a great way to fill that need for matching 3 or more same-colored blocks in a grid, but in a clever spin, the blocks literally rain down from above and you have to match them to turn the blocks to rockets to launch whatever is over them off the screen. The physics were perfect, the various planets each having their own unique play styles and quirks, the sound design being still some of the best I've heard in any game. The game is hard, built upon frantic action and quick thinking 100% of the way through, which makes other puzzle games feel boring in comparison. The various modes are also perfectly tuned to take advantage of the unique gameplay, action and difficulty level, and the unlockables keep you playing a lot of various modes and planets, keeping you playing and keeping it fresh the whole time.
The Disney version was an abysmal disaster, the android version is a shoddy, highly questionable port of the DS game, and the 360 version, while looking and sounding great, made an excellent argument for stylus controls, as playing with buttons was super slow and felt incredibly awkward enough to completely ruin the experience.
It's about time the 3DS gets its own killer app puzzle game. The Vita will have Lumines realized in gorgeous HD, and the 3DS should get the very best Meteos can offer, on the only hardware aside from Wii U that can pull it off.

Puzzlenaut

Mar 11, 2011
TheYellowCellPhone said:
I will be the first and one of the few to say Mirror's Edge 2.

Yes, I know there are rumors of some people working on it. But I want a goddamned announcement of "Mirror's Edge 2, bitches, it's coming".
This. A million, billion, gazillion times this.

Mirror's Edge is my favourite game ever released. It was beautiful, fun, engaging, challenging enough, freeing, had great music and a brilliant atmosphere. I desperately hope they release a Mirror's Edge 2 like they said they would. I NEED more of it...

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
I want Mistwalker to announce their new RPG. Because after SE's horrible FFXIII, I cannot say I'm anxious to see the XVth installment. To me, Lost Odyssey was the real Final Fantasy XIII.

I've given up hope on Jade Empire 2 and KOTOR 3. Present day Bioware would skewer them, so no thanks.

Actually, that last point goes in general. As much as I would like to see good sequels to my favourite games, I dislike the present state of the mainstream industry too much to trust any developer to satisfy me.

So instead, I'm curious for the new IP's that the indie industry and the smaller publishers will bless us with in the near future. We need a breath of fresh air. We need something that makes an impact the way the first Half-Life did, the way Baldur's Gate and the first Fallout did.

I want to be blown away again. I just don't see that happening with any sequel, regardless the quality of the game it's following up on. But the industry is welcome to prove me wrong, of course.

blind_dead_mcjones

Oct 16, 2010
Zone of the Enders 3
Future Cop LAPD 2
G-Police 3

and another syphon filter, dear god another syphon filter, plot kinda left unresolved here. (and on the PS3 this time...)

another Descent game (sequel or remake, don't care which) would also be nice, imagine it, 6 degrees of freedom/movement combined with current gen graphics, do a much better story as well and it'd practically be gold.

malmodir said:
Freelancer 2

I can't be the only one who loved the first one and wants to have more of it.
i second this notion

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
Ghost Trick 2 for 3DS
Lost Vikings 3 for ANYTHING
A 3rd Dissidia for Vita and PS3
Okami 2 for PS3
Vanquish 2
Bayonetta 2
Sigma Star Saga 2
Kyle Hyde Adventures 3 for 3DS
Ranger X 2 for ANYTHING
Megaman X9 (with SNES style graphics)

*sigh* I can tell you right now NONE of these things are going to happen.