Games You Wish Didn't Have a Sequel.

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
fuhier said:
Kotor 2 i mean ive never played the first one *i know this gonna sound weird* but i have spent a lot of time playing the second one and there are so many flaws a team took up the job of trying to fill them in. and ive heard the first one is better in story action etc
As someone who played the KOTOR 2 before KOTOR 1 as well, I gotta say I had a way different experience than you. I used to think that I loved KOTOR 2 so much because it was my first RPG and really opened my eyes in terms of gaming, but I recently replayed it and discovered that I still enjoy it and see it as an improvement over KOTOR 1. Sure, KOTOR 2 has flaws and is buggy, but I always thought people really exaggerated the bugginess of it.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
Rattler5150 said:
I disagree, Bioshock 2 was a great game, i especially loved the part where you see through the eyes of a lil sister, i didn't realize they saw the world so dramatically different.

and unlike Bio1, i got the good ending, WHOO HOO
Fair enough, but I think Bioshock 2 was just good/alright. it should have been better

Rattler5150

Jul 9, 2010
Furious Styles said:
Rattler5150 said:
I disagree, Bioshock 2 was a great game, i especially loved the part where you see through the eyes of a lil sister, i didn't realize they saw the world so dramatically different.

and unlike Bio1, i got the good ending, WHOO HOO
Fair enough, but I think Bioshock 2 was just good/alright. it should have been better

Ohh I agree, there is always room for improvement, but all in all Bio2 was a really good game, of course there could have been improvements. but I feel the game was worth the money.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
The Austin said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
Two Worlds. It was a shitty rip-off of Oblivion and failed in so many regards.
I hate to butt in, but the second one looks really, REALLY good. I'm actually quite excited.

OP: Overlord.

The first one was fun and all, but was it REALLY worth a sequel?
Did Pikmin need a sequel? (yes)

OT: Honestly? BioShock. I enjoyed BioShock 2 and all, but it kind of ruined the first one. The first started up and finished out really solidly. It didn't need another game.

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Lt. Sausage said:
Bioshock. I didn't even have to think about this one.
Yeah because Yahtzee or others have already thought for you.

Enough with the Bioshock 2 bashing, it was a good game...-_-

Aux said:
Bioshock

Anyone who disagrees is wrong.
Yes, because the mass opinion is always right...-_-

Sentient6

Nov 26, 2009
Far Cry - Far Cry 2 was VERY disappointing, and had little to do with FC1
BioShock - Bioshock 2 isn't a bad game... Extremely disappointing, compared to the first one/
Modern Warfare - do I really need to explian it?
Mass Effect - never understood how ME2 got any score over a 7.5...
Deus Ex - I usually like to pretend like it never had a sequel. Works out great.

Lt. Sausage

Mar 26, 2010
Nomanslander said:
Lt. Sausage said:
Bioshock. I didn't even have to think about this one.
Yeah because Yahtzee or others have already thought for you.

Enough with the Bioshock 2 bashing, it was a good game...-_-

Aux said:
Bioshock

Anyone who disagrees is wrong.
Yes, because the mass opinion is always right...-_-

I said it WAS good, just unnecessry. Don't quote me out of context.