Games You Wish had been Good?

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Mirror's Edge, Crysis, Resident Evil 5, Farcry 2 and silent hill 4&5.
They all had potential or had great predecesors, not saying they sucked. They just weren't good enough.

D088Y

Apr 16, 2009
army of two it wasnt the amazing two player tactical gameplay it had forced me to beleve it would be

asdasdasdasda

Oct 17, 2009
Far Cry 2, Spore, and Assassins Creed. (AC wasn't really a bad game, but now that I've played it through, it's almost impossible for me to play it again. To repetitive)

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Supreme Unleaded said:
Far Cry 2, that game had so much potential, and the only reason why istill have it is because of a few gigs worth of maps. Yeah im a map editor now get used to it.
I love that map editor. I always make flood maps.

I once made a jungle flood map.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Brutal Legend. It's funny and charming and is one of the more creative games out there, but it's just not well made, which is a shame. It would be my game of the year if it were actually good.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
Far Cry 2 just needed at least 6 more months in the cooker and it would had potential to be the best game of the year, except i got a game with crappy AI, dumb mission and confusing story (Who did i kill and why are they trying to kill me? Why should i kill my self to safe these guys i have no connection with?).

ratix2

Feb 6, 2008
far cry 2.

the repetitive missions that were all exactly the same, respawning guard stations (not that they respawn, but that they do so way too quickly), monotonous driving around to get from a to b, the malaria thing, weapon degradation, and the bad voice acting.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Project Snow blind. It had such great reviews and it sucked so very much.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Fniff said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
Far Cry 2, that game had so much potential, and the only reason why istill have it is because of a few gigs worth of maps. Yeah im a map editor now get used to it.
I love that map editor. I always make flood maps.

I once made a jungle flood map.
I think we all made flood maps... all of us.