Games you've beaten so hard they needed dental records to identify the body?

t0mme

Aug 5, 2008
Super Mario World on the SNES. All the 96 exits: all the secret exits, Star and Special world, Bowser Castle's back door. Also every Dragon coin (The GBA version has more dragon coins, but I haven't bothered yet).

Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past (SNES). Every item and all the heart containers. Not a really difficult achievement, but I did it nonetheless.

It took me one very rainy summer holiday. Both without help from the internets, but with some help from mates every now and then.

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
Need for speed most wanted:I finished the game,set the highest records on the black list and had over $1,000,000.

I finished Turok in 3 hours.

Every single pokemon game ever.

Oblivion,got all achievements and reached level 40.

Raynaux

Sep 27, 2008
Megaman X.... completed over 100 times minimum.

Super Metroid 2.... Completed crazy amount of times

Gungrave.... Lost count ^^

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Pretty much every Zelda game I've played to the point that I don't even think anymore. I'll be reading a book, and occasionaly look up for harder fights for these games. Thats about it. Word of advice. Never play a game to that point. It gets really boring.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Baldur's gate dark alliance, both 1 and 2, I have beaten the game with every playable character at least twice, even the secret ones, maxed out a level 40, beat extreme with every character, and have the best possible equipment on all of them.
I have fable as well, speed runs, all items, doors, unique items chests etc, had characters completely maxed out (good and evil spells as well) and only 18-23 years old before finishing find the archaeologist.
Star Wars, Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy, and both KOTOR games.
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Hunter the Reckoning: Redeemer Beaten it with every character at least 3 times including the two secret hunters, have every video, concept art, and playable monster.

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. I used to be able to get every tape and gold medal in... I want to say an hour and a half, but I'm not sure that's accurate.

JBX06

Aug 22, 2007
Fallout 2

I Maxed Out My Guy With The Best Armour, The Best Weapons And Most Of The Perks

crazy-j

Sep 15, 2008
starwars battlefront 2

i beat the whole frikin campaign multiple times without dying as well as the galaxy conquest mode

Archindar

Jul 28, 2008
Escape Velocity Nova. I have complitet every mission there is in this game. I got the biggest ships maxed out so much that i can destroy a whole goverment if i want to. The only thing left to do is to concuer all the planets in the universe and i just haven't had time to do that.

Unholykrumpet

Nov 1, 2007
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for GBA. Acquired every single card, made every single deck imaginable, played through it as both toons.

Legend of Zelda: oracle of Seasons/Ages combo. I played through seasons with 100% of stuff found, then transfered my code to ages and did the same. Then I got the new code and transfered it back to seasons and beat the game all the way through with 100% AGAIN. Took forever, but it was so much fun and not that repetitive.

And finally, I took turns with my friend on Hell and Hell mode for DMC4 for PS3...when we finished that...we slept for like a whole day.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Guitar Hero On Tour. I bought the game, 5 starred all the songs on expert, got all the guitars, and everything. And now the game is just sitting there gathering dust till On Tour Decades comes out. its the first game i played to one hundred percent oompletion on the day i bought it, but then again, i was bored, soooo yeah.

PumpItUp

Sep 27, 2008
Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64 (N64 & DS), Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy

The only thing more impessive than 100% all 6 games is the fact that I 100% ALL 6 GAMES!!!
I have no life :(

Vidiot

May 23, 2008
*deep breath* Assassin's creed, Fable, Devil May Cry 1-4, Jade Empire, KotOR, Shadow of the Colossus, GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, and working on GTA4, let's see... Homeworld 2, Spore...
(wow, no wonder my Fiance thinks i'm spending too much time/$ on videogames)

Oh yeah, Splinter Cell 1-3, Hitman 2, Sonic 2, Megaman X3, Ace Combat 4, Mario 3, Zelda Wind Waker, both Max Payne games, ...and i think that's it. *whew*

CameronU2fan

Dec 6, 2007
you totally didn't beat Uncharted "more times than you can count" unless of course you can only count to 1, or perhaps not at all lol. That game is so poorly designed on the crushing difficulty, you must play it 20 hours a day in your parents basement pissing into jars rather than getting up to go to the bathroom. Seriously, get a life!

GoblinOnFire

Jul 28, 2008
The Original Command & Conquer. We played on LAN. My friend (my ingame enemy) helicoptered in an engineer into my base, occupied 2/3 of my buildings and sold them. I sold the rest to release infantery and decided one last desperate dash at his base could win me the day when suddenly: "Nuclear missile incoming" and BOOOOM!
The worst was the way he laughed in the next room. I still haven't fully forgiven him.

EDIT: Oh my bad! I misread the Topic. I thought you meant MY dental records!]
the ones I beat to death is....um... solitare? yeah, I show those aces whose boss!

Vidiot

May 23, 2008
CameronU2fan post=9.72397.767066 said:
this thread is full of filthy hopeless liars lmao seriously people, go outside and get some resistance to the sun
Actually not lying, I'm just counting all the games I've beaten 100% since I was 15. It seems like a long list, but I've had 10 years of free time to hammer these into the ground, and I'm pretty sure that most of the posts here are much the same. These days I work 2 jobs and go to college for "Video Game Design & Development" which is apparently longhand for Torque engine and 3D Max/Photoshop, but my point is, I still find time to play between work, work, homework, and keeping my wife happy (all full time jobs if you ask me).

[Oops, I seem to have tossed a biscuit to the troll, I should have known that logic may backfire]

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Fable : The Lost Chpaters

I dn't know how many times I've beaten it, just playing through and seeing the effects different things have on my characters...bring on Fable 2....