Games you've completed/platinum's/1000G'd

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
So old or new, trophies/achievements or not, the games that you're proud of and those you're not so proud of.

What are the games you've truly completed? Not just reached the end of but actually finished in their entirety.

So I've done platinums:
Bioshock, CoD: WaW, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time, Fallout 3, Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires (for shame) and...another.

Dynasty warriors 6: Empires I'm most ashamed of because I know it's terrible but...I just like the franchise...blech

But I've also truly finished Final Fantasy's 7, 9, 10 and 12, they're the ones I'm most proud of because my god, they took forever. My proudest is probably 10 because the dark aeons were just ridiculously difficult, the amount of time I spent getting items and levelling and all that was crazy.

So Escapists, what about you?

SoopaSte123

Jul 1, 2010
I've never done any real platinum trophy runs. I have a platinum on Assassin's Creed II, but that was pretty easy. I might platinum Mass Effect 2 and Fallout New Vegas because I'm so close, and I'm planning on getting platinum on Demons Souls before Dark Souls comes out.

If PS2 games had trophies, I'd have quite a few platinums, I'm sure. Metal Gear Solid 3, Ratchet And Clank 3, Hitman: Blood Money, and Okami are probably the games I've done EVERYTHING for.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I platinum'd Assassin's Creed 2, but honestly it wasn't very hard. It's the only one I've gotten.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
I've platinum'd Fallout 3, Borderlands, Dragon Age: Origins, The Sims 3, Heavy Rain. Im REALLY close on about 4 others, but no platinums yet.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
The only games that I've gotten all the achievements in is Oblivion, but that wasn't even difficult.

Really, there aren't even any "over the top" achievements that you have to do, it's just all "complete THIS quest".
I think it would of been interesting if there were really challenging achievements, but *shrugs* that's just me.

Borntolose

Aug 18, 2008
I got the platinum trophies for Uncharted 2, Demons' Souls, Assassin's Creed 2... I feel like there's one more, but nothing comes to mind.
Also The Wonderful End of the World, if we're counting Steam achievements. At least until they added a new one for the summer sale.

While Demons' Souls is certainly a hard game, the platinum trophy is fairly easy to get. There are no truly difficult achievements, you just need to finish the game about four times to get the platinum.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Shadowfaze said:
I've platinum'd Fallout 3, Borderlands, Dragon Age: Origins, The Sims 3, Heavy Rain. Im REALLY close on about 4 others, but no platinums yet.
You platinum'd Heavy Rain? That must have taken a lot of playthroughs.

Sammaul

Nov 25, 2009
Pixeljunk shooter and AC2 are the ones that show 100% in my trophylist.
I usually play through a game once in my own way, then check if the trophies seem fun to try, but don't bother for most ( ''kill X amount of enemies'', I will if your game is good enough for me to keep playing that long)
Though I'm often tempted to collect X thingamadoodles if traversal/exploration is fluid enough.

Ashz0r

Feb 25, 2010
Dead Space, Geometry Wars 2, Burnout Revenge, Sonic the Hedgehog (original) Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak X, Borderlands (but not including DLC) and Halo 3 (not including DLC)

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Modern Warfare 2
CoD:BlOps (1150/1450)
The Sims 3
Lego Batman
Sonic 2
Sonic & Knuckles
Doritos Crash Course
The Simpsons Game
Borderlands (1535/1750)
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic The Hedgehog
Lego Indiana Jones
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Alan Wake (1320/1500)
CSI: Deadly Intent
CSI: Hard Evidence
Harm's Way
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Final Fantasy XIII
Civilization Revolution
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
Smackdown vs Raw 2010
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Call Of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed
Fallout 3 (PC And Xbox)
Assassin's Creed II
1 Vs 100
3 On 3 NHL Arcade
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
The Godfather II
and...
TMNT
And yes, I realise that you said fully completed but they are over 1000 and I had 1000'd them before the DLC for most came out

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
TMNT and Enchanted Arms. 1000/1000 on both of those, not too difficult considering you get them all normally through the course of the game.

1250/1250 on Oblivion. Once again not overly difficult yet very time consuming.

1250/1250 on Gears of War and 1750/1750 on Gears of War 2. Now that took hundreds upon hundreds of hours of multiplayer.

I've gotten close to a handful of others but those are the ones I've maxed out.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
My only claim to fame in this area is getting ALL trophies, and maximum score for Uncharted 2 in ONE sitting. It took a while, but I did it :3

Other than that, i'm useless at getting trophies.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
100% with DLC: Halo Reach, SEGA MEGA DRIVE UC, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Fallout 3, Dead Rising, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Call of Duty 4, BioShock, The Orange Box, Viking, Shadowrun, Scene It? LCA, Lego Star Wars: TCS, Lego Indiana Jones, Assassin's Creed.

100% without DLC: Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil 5, Fallout: New Vegas (didn't know there was a new DLC after Sierra Madre :eek: ), Left 4 Dead, Fable II, Mass Effect.

100% Arcade Games: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Dash of Destruction, Fable II Pub Games.

Yes, I'm a completionist, and I loathe the games I can't get 100% on.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Warriors Orochi, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, Fallout 3 (including all DLC) and Oblivion (with Shivering Isles).
Oblivion took time, rather than effort as the achievements entirely come through the story(s) and guilds.
Warriors Orochi was largely about working out what conditions I needed to psychically posses in order to unlock additional characters and levels.
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires was initially puzzling (all achievements are hidden), but once I realised it was characters, I got the majority of the achievements in less than 2 hours and the rest simply required me to grind through the campaigns.
Fallout 3's achievements annoyed me considerably, so I feel some sense of satisfaction when I say I got them all; finding all the Alien recordings and the Steel ingots were the worst two and required access to a guide for a while.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
I've fully completed Arkham Asylum and enjoyed every damn nanosecond while doing so, as a mather of a fact I'm installing it again on my HDD right now.
Planning to do the same with Arkham City.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Trophies don't bother me, if a game wants to give me one then fine, but I'm not going to grind for the sake of a virtual pat on on the back. The only game I have 100% trophies on is Beyond Good and Evil HD and thats only because they were really easy to get.

Apr 5, 2008
Dead Space 1 & 2, Mass Effect 1 (did ME2 on PC but no cheevos to show for it), RE5 and one stupid achievement short of 1k/1k for The Forgotten Sands. Oh and The Bourne Conspiracy.