GameStop Giving Away Shiny Happy Pokemon

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Stuntkid said:
"...players must have pure hearts."

what is that supposed to mean?
Prolly something about the movie.
But the whole, "Tin Tower-Burnt Tower-Legendary cats-Ho-oH" thing had a whole, "Lookin' for a trainer with pure hearts," thing, so it could involve that instead.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
Stuntkid said:
"...players must have pure hearts."

what is that supposed to mean?
maybe it's referring to that test you took with those monks in blackthorn Cave to see if you were worthy of their ULTRA-RARE DRATINI which I was, you just say all the 'nice' answers instead of the realistic ones, example, you should say that 'Pokémon are my friends' instead of 'Pokémon are tools of war' which btw in a war-case scenario the latter probably would have been worth a fuck.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
you have to own every game in the 4th Generation?

Screw that, I've got my action replay, I'll wait. If they want to "judge a trainer on their merits" they should have the trainers picked by win/loss percentages in link battles, with a min cap of 70+ battles and a .750+ battle record percentage.

or amybe thats just me being nerdy and cheap.

LittleMikey

Renegade
Aug 31, 2009
Man, I hate living in Australia and seeing all these Legendary Pokemon I can't get for whatever reason.

Like Deoxys and Manaphy :(

Oh well, I guess i'll just have to hack them in.

It's a shame, I remember when Mew came out back in like 1998 there was this huge event at Toys 'R' Us that was totally international, however all these new events are either US-Only or you need some other prerequisite (Like owning the Gamecube games, which I never got)

While I'm fine with having rare and legendary pokemon, and understand what Gamefreak are trying to do, it's a bit of a dick move to say you've "Gotta catch 'em all" and not actually let 99.9% of people do that legally.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Irridium said:
Awesome.

I wonder what level they'll be. I'm hoping that they'll be at level 5, like with Mew in the recent promotion.
The Entei I got was level 30. The others will probably be the same.

Brain_Cleanser

Dec 18, 2009
soren7550 said:
Irridium said:
Awesome.

I wonder what level they'll be. I'm hoping that they'll be at level 5, like with Mew in the recent promotion.
The Entei I got was level 30. The others will probably be the same.
http://serebii.net/events/effects.shtml
Yup, all three will be level 30.
Fortunetly, you only need one, I'm gonna get Raikou, and maybe Entei if I can get there for it, since Flare Blitz actually make the later useful.

Why not Suicune? Because.
I think I"ll bring HG and Platinum.

Ozzzzysh

Jan 10, 2011
I got the shiny Raikou. I immediately went to the pokemart and picked it up. It was in my party. I save the game. Backed up my save to my computer. Ran it through the program I use to check pokemon legitimacy and it said the following.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/601/hackeddr.jpg

Hacked? Is this really considered illegitimate? *sigh.. Stupid Gamestop.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I'm so annoyed that you have to have one of these to get Zoruark and a special celebi to get Zorua, they're among the only new pokemon that I think look truly awesome (Ice cream pokemon?...really?)
Don't put stuff in the game and then lock it off to players who don't live in America or Japan.
This is the sole reason I own an action replay.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
Fortunately I don't give a toss about event legendaries and the like. Not getting to play through stuff like the whole Arceus/Alph Ruins or Celebi takes you to beat Giovanni storyline bugs me though.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Damn my British home!
Damn it hell!

*goes back to levelling up Mew on SoulSilver*