GameStop Offends Fatties With Wii Fit Promotion

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
The real crime is trying to sell a glorified Skateboard controller to gullible idiots for more than £10-$20. Is it just me, or do people need to lighten up. If you are overweight, you are technically killing yourself a bit quicker than people of average weight. If you are fine with this, then great, but there will definatly be stigma for it. It WILL happen.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Jesus christ. Who the cares? Honestly?

If someone dressed up in a fat suit, I'd laugh.
If someone put on black face paint and started saying "Yo' dawg", I'd smack them silly.

BUT WHO CARES?

PayNSprayBandit

Dec 27, 2008
I3uster said:
If you are a fattie you have 2 options:
1. lose weight
2. get terrorized by people

fatties have a choice of looking like they look now, amking fun of em isnt bad, unlike making fun of somone who isnt responsible for his looks.

So what is the difference? If you are fat, loose weight and you wont get terrorized by people like me (also you would live longer and more healthy)
They may be overweight, but you sound like an idiot. "amking fun of em isnt bad", really, can't find that spellcheck, huh? I can't even address the stupidity of the content, because I'm too mad at your inability to communicate a coherent thought. I'd take obesity over idiocy any day.

I3uster

Nov 16, 2008
PayNSprayBandit said:
I3uster said:
If you are a fattie you have 2 options:
1. lose weight
2. get terrorized by people

fatties have a choice of looking like they look now, amking fun of em isnt bad, unlike making fun of somone who isnt responsible for his looks.

So what is the difference? If you are fat, loose weight and you wont get terrorized by people like me (also you would live longer and more healthy)
They may be overweight, but you sound like an idiot. "amking fun of em isnt bad", really, can't find that spellcheck, huh? I can't even address the stupidity of the content, because I'm too mad at your inability to communicate a coherent thought. I'd take obesity over idiocy any day.
Please, only flame my spelling when the post is new.
This one is nearly 3 months old.

Aramax

Sep 27, 2007
GameStop should just stick to placing vending machine that distribute games everywhere. It's what they're planning to do anyway.