GameStop Releases Its Own Game

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
I'm almost glad I lost my iTouch now.

Damn, Gamestop is evil! But it's the only way to subscribe to Game Informer! :-( DAMN YOU EXCLUSIVITY.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
I am disappointed in the world...again...*sigh* man, I thought life would be more promising than this. :/

NiceGurl_14

Aug 14, 2008
I knew that the bunny was the mascot when I saw the talking doll for it at my local store. (seriously http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2DiWaBf3k&feature=related)

micky

Apr 27, 2009
Catalyst6 said:
Reminds me of those god-awful Burger King games that they tried to push out a few years back... /shudder.
i remember looking at them in blockbuster and just laughing.

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
CrystalShadow said:
Gamestop has a mascot???

Then again, I've never seen a gamestop...

Game + Gamestation (UK)
Electronics Boutique (Australia)

... In any event, weird.
We have Game here too now :) though JB is less opportunistic than both

Though yeah.. it doesn't sound even remotely interesting

ranger19

Nov 19, 2008
Now all we need is for Gamestop to release the game in retail copies and have other retailers buy and resell used copies, allowing everything to finally come full circle.

Also, anyone else hear the name "Buck" and instantly think of gamestop "passing the buck"?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I expected this to be a game where you were a shameless predator bilking people out of their hard earned money.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I'd check it out if there were a demo/Lite version. 99 cents isn't much, but I'd rather not spend money on something that I'm not sure I'd like.

I do enjoy those commercials, though.

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
Oh, sweet, re-skinning Dizzy's Treasure Island and releasing it 23 years later with a more modern'borrowed' Zelda health system is all it takes to get an article on the Escapist?

I bet Phil and Andy would be rolling in their graves... if they weren't spending their time working on groundbreaking titles like iCarly, or The Biggest Loser.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
I knew Buck was the Mascot.

Though will he bleep in the game? Because there's no point otherwise.

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
Yeah that bunny has been around for a year or two now. Maybe longer.

Oh and I think the game is SUPPOSED to look really bland. That's normally the joke in all of the Gamestop commercials that have the bunny in it.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Wait... GameSpot acquired Kongregate?

I can't believe it!

After years of not liking Kongregate for no concrete reason, I can finally retroactively and falsely give a reason for my dislike of it!

I'm so happy right now you guys.