My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
You know, this is the first time I’ve heard of gender reveal parties using explosives for dramatic effect. Most people are fine with a cake that has colored frosting inside.
Really? This is the third death caused by explosives at one I've read about, and the article mentions the big wildfires another caused a little while back. It's becoming a big thing, and exceedingly stupid.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Really? This is the third death caused by explosives at one I've read about, and the article mentions the big wildfires another caused a little while back. It's becoming a big thing, and exceedingly stupid.
I mean, I don't care if people do gender reveal parties or not, but can we get people to do it in a less dangerous way, like setting a boat on fire and pushing it out to sea? How are Viking funerals less dangerous then gender reveals?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I mean, I don't care if people do gender reveal parties or not, but can we get people to do it in a less dangerous way, like setting a boat on fire and pushing it out to sea? How are Viking funerals less dangerous then gender reveals?
Sometimes they do. Apparently one mother stuck stuff up her anus and farted the appropriate colour in a vid or something.

Less onlookers died, but IEDs are just classier.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

The first one is honestly a lot more accurate then it has any right to be.

The second one I honestly have no idea. I guess in Persona people will give you guns as a reward for eating a cheeseburger(or is that Texas)?

Reactions: Mister Mumbler