Gaming Jokes

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Why did I post this in gaming jokes, you might ask?
Seriously, is Epic run by 10 year olds?
A a bunch of idiotic and hypocritical twats is more like it. I've seen plenty of 10 year olds with more sense than this.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Why did I post this in gaming jokes, you might ask?
Seriously, is Epic run by 10 year olds?
Stop insulting 10 year olds. They don't deserve to be compared to Epic and they at least have the excuse of being humans still in the midst of developing, whereas Epic is just wierd and stupid decisions made by presumed adults.

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Stop insulting 10 year olds. They don't deserve to be compared to Epic and they at least have the excuse of being humans still in the midst of developing, whereas Epic is just wierd and stupid decisions made by presumed adults.
They may be one of the most dichotomous entities in the industry, creating the brilliant Unreal Engine 5 on one hand but being complete tools on the store front of things.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Star Citizen, the joke that never gets to the punchline, but leaves you in laughing fits nonetheless.
I swear star citizen is far more interesting as a social experiment then it will ever be as a game for most people. Just seeing how long people will continue to dump money into a project that never seems to get any closer to actual completion(but they keep inventing new things to buy in the game that may never come out).

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
I swear star citizen is far more interesting as a social experiment then it will ever be as a game for most people. Just seeing how long people will continue to dump money into a project that never seems to get any closer to actual completion(but they keep inventing new things to buy in the game that may never come out).
I have a theory that the people most drawn into the swirling cosmic grift of star citizen are those who have spent so much money on their top-end PCs they see every new AAA game as not graphically/technically pushing hard enough to justify what they've invested so much in to show off...the types of ppl who bitterly claim consoles are holding gaming back and such. Roberts promises them their liquid nitrogen-cooled hardware will eventually have this fabled space matrix they truly deserve, and knows they got the cash to pony up for these ridiculously overpriced digital items already by virtue of their hobby/obsession. No need to look disappointingly upon those expensive delights being wasted on puny Ubisoft sandboxes...the future is here!...well almost here, totes promise, just need a few more quid mate, development's hard you know!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
the types of ppl who bitterly claim consoles are holding gaming back and such. Roberts promises them their liquid nitrogen-cooled hardware will eventually have this fabled space matrix they truly deserve, and knows they got the cash to pony up for these ridiculously overpriced digital items already by virtue of their hobby/obsession. No need to look disappointingly upon those expensive delights being wasted on puny Ubisoft sandboxes...the future is here!...well almost here, totes promise, just need a few more quid mate, development's hard you know!
Then they're bigger fools than the "ones who hold gaming back by purchasing consoles". The fact this game is still not officially out yet, and their doing the same no different from those that buy consoles only for "realistic graphics" or a random sports title every year. Talk about lack of self-awareness.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Star Citizen, the joke that never gets to the punchline, but leaves you in laughing fits nonetheless.
What an amazing vision of the future: capitalism run amok and being stabbed up with dirty needles by meth-heads. It truly is a next-gen simulation.