Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

FFS Ubisoft.
Kotaku and a couple other outlets have been talking about that and apparently it doesn't matter how much time you've sunk into it. On one hand , it doesn't feel like it's very newsworthy, but on the other, it feels annoying to have Ubisoft Pester you over a SP game.

Also, love the Irony of "Surely you can do better". Ubisoft, believe me when I say that's a a statement that can be very appropriately applied to yourself. I may not play your game enough for your liking but I don't have numerous allegations of sexual harrasment and/or assualt against myself either. So you can kindly sit down and STFU.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

FFS Ubisoft.
"Studies of in-game achievements show that less than 15% of players finish the average game. How can we motivate more players to finish Far Cry 6? Jenkins?"
"Ensure that the entire game is strong from start to finish and provide characters the player wants to engage with?"
(Jenkins is thrown out the window.)
"Next?"
"Send an Email insulting the player if they stop playing at any point, for any reason?"
"Give this man a promotion!"

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
To be fair, if Arthur had been wearing his mask and socially distancing when he went to vist Thomas Downs, he might have been spared Getting tuberculosis .

Be safe when you do crimes, people.

And now I'm depressed again, because I remembered chapter 6 of RDR2.
Yeah I mean he had at least a bandana right there in his satchel, and can easily threaten common folk from afar with a gun. But no he has to get right in their faces.

Although, he we could’ve also had the option to kick Strauss out from the beginning.