Country
United States of America

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Mentlegen, I asked an AI to make a thing, and present for your approval and enjoyment

"Bobby Kotick riding the NetEase donkey while looking for a horse"
mMJ0cqmC8iYJxaEt9JPO--grid.jpg

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
It looks like he's merging with the donkey. There's a little bit of his red that's mixing with the fur of the donkey.
Yeah, that's the best I got with the limited generation credits I had as a free user. Can't have everything when you do things for spur of the moment larks, I guess.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Been amusing myself by looking up pictures of notables devs in their younger days. Good stuff

AND THEN I LOOKED UP HIDEKI KAMIYA!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Been amusing myself by looking up pictures of notables devs in their younger days. Good stuff

AND THEN I LOOKED UP HIDEKI KAMIYA!
That pictures been floating around since the late 2000s. It definitely fits his personality, and the type of person that would make Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, and Bayonetta.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
That pictures been floating around since the late 2000s. It definitely fits his personality, and the type of person that would make Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, and Bayonetta.
Tho supposedly when not online or in the spotlight he's very different: calm, measured, modest even.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Tho supposedly when not online or in the spotlight he's very different: calm, measured, modest even.
Oh yeah. Not denying that, and that's been known for a long while too. What I meant is that this is a man that loves and embraces goofy and over-the-top shit. I respect Kamiya a lot for being honest and just wanting to make fun games.