Gaming Jokes

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Since something happened to the reddit post I had linked to, I managed to snag the image so here it is as a jpeg.

Sonic Spirit Animal.jpg

The last bit is of course funny, but Sonic's reaction is also just gold. The expression perfectly sells him being completely wowed by seeing his spirit animal is in fact a hedgehog.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
BWAHAHAHA, the fuck they done with Paul Phoenix? Did they literally fish him out of a dumpster?

From "What if Ken and Guile fucked?, over discount Fist of the North Star protag, to feather hair hobo with rope to hang himself with.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
BWAHAHAHA, the fuck they done with Paul Phoenix? Did they literally fish him out of a dumpster?

From "What if Ken and Guile fucked?, over discount Fist of the North Star protag, to feather hair hobo with rope to hang himself with.
Leave him alone! He did nothing wrong!

I do admit that it's a little jarring, but it's obviously they're trying to change things up. I actually don't mind the look. Namco is doing the thing Capcom did with their SF characters, and giving them a revamp an overhaul in design and looks. Plus, Paul is about 60+ something years old now. He can't wear that high top fade forever. I would still be impressed if they gave it to him. His original hairstyle might be an alternate costume or DLC.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Leave him alone! He did nothing wrong!

I do admit that it's a little jarring, but it's obviously they're trying to change things up. I actually don't mind the look. Namco is doing the thing Capcom did with their SF characters, and giving them a revamp an overhaul in design and looks. Plus, Paul is about 60+ something years old now. He can't wear that high top fade forever. I would still be impressed if they gave it to him. His original hairstyle might be an alternate costume or DLC.
I suppose. And it can be worse. He could be Hwoarang.