Last edited:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I have never played PUBG, but the drama unfolding here needs zero context to be hilarious! Watching him stare at the bike in disbelief every time the tires blow out is the kind of unscripted comedy that tickles my pickle.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Not a fan of Kai Cenat, but if he's really bad enough at the game that someone went through the hassle to make an animation about it, it might be worth the lolz to watch him a bit.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
And Kai Cenat's reaction to his awfulness being parodied. Yeah, I'm gonna have to watch the stream; I need to see it for myself. 433 deaths to Malenia? I haven't even fought her yet, but that sounds bit excessive, but respect for his tenacity.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
And Kai Cenat's reaction to his awfulness being parodied. Yeah, I'm gonna have to watch the stream; I need to see it for myself. 433 deaths to Malenia? I haven't even fought her yet, but that sounds bit excessive, but respect for his tenacity.

I read something that a year after release there were more deaths to her than the U.S. population. I think it was like ten players per second at one point. Is 433 excessive? Sure, but probably in line with this streamer’s total deaths in the game. They can rack up quick for anyone stuck in a rut and getting one shot too lol.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Time stamped for "a man on a horse."

I never thought the Elden Ring experience as explained by someone from the hood would be this entertaining OR accurate.

EDIT: realizing this reminds me of Smokey from Friday, and the infamous "you got knocked the fuck out!" scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Time stamped for "a man on a horse."

I never thought the Elden Ring experience as explained by someone from the hood would be this entertaining OR accurate.

EDIT: realizing this reminds me of Smokey from Friday, and the infamous "you got knocked the fuck out!" scene.

Ok now I’d really like to hear his commentary on what this post points out -

I think the ratings board might wind up being the biggest hurdle to this IP getting any sort of TV adaption, seeing as how modern drama revels in the details including visually lol.