Gaming Jokes

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
TIL Hideo Kojima is just 16 years old. Dude created Metal Gear two decades before being conceived.

Reactions: BrawlMan
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
^ Kinda awkward to think this would be the reason, but he’s technically 61…so make of that mix-up what you will.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
This comment was added and made me chuckle -

This is the elden ring version of "I would beat a bear in a fight"
I've seen some brutal Elden Ring deaths, but that one takes the cake. Now my question is did that player actually think that was going to work, or did he plan it for the lolz? Either way, fucking legendary.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
I've seen some brutal Elden Ring deaths, but that one takes the cake. Now my question is did that player actually think that was going to work, or did he plan it for the lolz? Either way, fucking legendary.
The same thing’s happened to me a couple times, though not quite as dramatically with the *F U* smash. It’s a popular place to try an aerial attack on that thing, but it’s very easy to undershoot distance. The other one at the far end of the path by the door is easier to jump onto but IIRC is the strongest one in the game, so not exactly worth it.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Sony: "We want our own live service game. Something like Fortnite"

Firewalk: "Ok, we totally get what you mean. We got this"

Concord releases, lasts a fortnight

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Sony: "We want our own live service game. Something like Fortnite"

Firewalk: "Ok, we totally get what you mean. We got this"

Concord releases, lasts a fortnight
And don't forget: Sony bought the studio for Concord.

They were probably Twin Peaks fans. Guessing they’ll be fire walking right out of the PlayStation family sooner than later.