Gaming reality, which games would you like to be real.

aRealGuitarHero707

May 19, 2008
man this topic reminds me of a couple days ago
it was one of the last days at my school before winter break and the weather was pretty funky
there was a thick fog covering the whole school for the entire day, it didn't dissapate until the next day
that whole day of school made me feel like i was in a Silent Hill game
it was pretty awesome

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
peggle

EXTREME
mwa ha ha ha

more seriously, I Have changed my mind and decided on Ninja Gaiden 2 - any world where the CIA has Ninjas is beyond awesome

Brodden

Apr 14, 2008
Pokemon for sure, chillin' in africa and an elephant chages you throw a pokeball, sure it prolly won't succeed but by the time he gets out of the pokeball I'd be long gone. I would seriously capture every thing I saw and have em out all the time. Have squirels to get me something to eat.... Man just thought about it, if it were to go, 'live' I would be sleeping outside a zoo and run in and take all that I could see, just in case. Yeah Pokemon is pretty harmless and there would be real benefits to it. Come to think of it, poke balls would be the only way Noah could have had all those animals on the boat. Noah was a Pokemon Master!\

mhitman

Sep 10, 2008
Pokemon for sure, screw school, ill be a pokemon master!

Or Oblivion, that would be amazing :D

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
I know, this will sound very, very nerdy, but a Final Fantasy reality would be actually cool, it would make walking to work a challenge every day or walking to school, also the whole concepts of super cool technology and sword fighting makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
Dangerious P. Cats said:
If Pokémon were real, then I'd be as happy as can be :)
I second that.
I wanted to be a Pokémon trainer when I was younger XD
I wanted to be a team rocket member, to kill all the critters and sell their furs to random people in huge profit!

Typhusoid

Nov 20, 2008
Probably Pokemon, just being able to raise a team would be epic or perhaps Star Trek, a hopeful future where you could rise through the ranks to captain

edinflames

Dec 21, 2007
GTA Vice City.

I would love to get away with serious repeated car thefts to the weird melodies of 1986 new-wave synthpop and still be thought of as 'cool'.

Baby Tea said:
Baldur's Gate!
"Face ME! Face the new...Lord of MURDER!"

Of course, if I ended up being one of the 'Commoner' NPCs who only said 'Wife's gettin' prickly on me arse!' then it might not be as fun.
So true. I would like to be Edwin ^_^

But would probably be a peasant... murdered in a mine... by a Kobold.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Bored Tomatoe said:
Crackdown....Oh man I would love to be that agent.
I second this. Oh how I second this. And does D&D count as a game? I know it's not a video game, but there are video games based on it, and how could you stand there and tell me that wouldn't be awesome?

InsanityWave

Dec 22, 2008
i wish life could be like an mmorpg it would be brilliant just a few adjustments such as the grinding as such then it would be great going out with your friends on quests and actually beating the crap out a goblin or a witch and if ya died then it wouldnt be the end of it all you could simlpy respawn, oh, a game in particular would have to be flyff one of my first mmos, i truly adored that game. It would also be pretty dam cool to have life converted into a game of GUNZ just jumping around K-styling, before i get my hopes up im going to stop.

EDIT: Garrys mod would be pretty cool too, going around making the randomest of things .

Fightbulb

May 14, 2008
Duck Sandwich said:
In Pokemon, the criminals really aren't that dangerous, seeing as how they can be beaten by some 10-year old kid with a decent team of his own personal fighting monsters. Hell, said kid can even get covered in fire and electrocuted without dying or suffering serious injury. Did your team of personal bodyguards get knocked out by some electric bird that can use its beak as a drill? No problem! Just throw half of your money at it and run away! Seriously, when the most dangerous thing in your world is some reality-warping upside down F-thingy that's next to the shore of some island, you know you've got it good.
They can just extend the shoreline with some cement, bam. No more people getting deleted off the planet.

I did always wonder about how they handled food in the Pokemon universe. Do they just eat Miltanks, or do they have normal cows as well that nobody in the show/game pays attention to?

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Oblivion. Or Poke'mon. Oblivion would just be ridiculously awesome if it was real. Poke'mon would be a bit less drastic but still awesome.

ScAR_TiSsUE

Oct 24, 2008
Exploring Albion would be great, if like the game, it was very difficult to die. A zombie apocalypse wouldn't be great. PLEASE no more zombies!